“I'll be back :)”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Unfortunatelly I had only 30 minutes or so of my time. Restaurant just got opened for the day, so I ordered something what will be done quickly.
First I got combination of anchovies, fish with vegetables and octopus salad. First restaurant in Croatia that can measure taste of octopus salad with one my mum does:)
Then I tried pasta with scampi - probably the best I had in my life (and I had many).
Looking forward to come next time when I will have lot of time for sloooow lunch or dinner.
Last, but not least - home wine was good, and if you compare prices with other Croatian top restaurants - this one is very affordable.

1  Thank R00kie69

Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had lunch in this charming place. Everything were fresh and delicious. Shrimps were caught maybe, a hour before serving.The best restaurant I visited in this aeria.Recommend

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Overpriced and stuffy. We were told the seafood was great, especially the shrimp; supposed to be so red and tasty. We ordered Risotto Scampi and the shrimp were small, tasteless and a very small amount of them among the undercooked mass of risotto. Is Risotto supposed to be al dente? I don't think so! The waiter was polite but put on that formal, snooty act. Please, just be helpful, friendly and efficient; he kept us waiting for the bill long after my patience was gone.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

If you are looking for fresh local ingredients, fresh seafood from the local fishermen’s, simple, but authentic and very tasty preparation, you will find the right place at Johnson. Forget all the modern fancy decorations, foams, dust, dehydrated food etc. Just enjoy the old flavours. The wine list is moderate, but it will fulfil the needs. Friendly and professional service. One of the best restaurants I have seen lately.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Very good and fresh sea food. Nicly prepared and served. Appropriate services! Nice view at the Kvarner bay! Not very expensive. Prices are moderate.