“What a fabulous place!!”

Restaurant Dubrovnik, Lopud
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Lopud
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were on holiday in Lopud for a week and we visited Restoran Dubrovnik 3 times during our stay, for lunch and dinner twice. Service was amazing on all visits, and food is definitely fine dining quality - absolutely delicious!! Our favourite restaurant on the island. On our last night we had the most amazing John Dory! We were given free deserts of panna cotta and cheesecake (panna cotta was the best one I have ever tasted).

Thank you Restoran Dubrovnik, we cannot wait to return!!!!

2  Thank 10sophie11

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

A great place to go. Friendly staff, great food, sensible prices. I ate here three times in one week. Each time was as good. Consistent quality and great fish.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Watching local fishermen bring their catch in this restaurant is something wonderful. We immediately ordered that fish. They prepared us in the oven together with vegetables. The best fish in my life. Service very professional and friendly.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I needed to write something about this restaurant because i havent eaten this nice for a looong time! First of all the location is budueful, 2 meters from the sea and staaf was very polite. I had vegetarian dish, homemade green gnocky with safran and this dish was fantastic. Then i had the best cheese cake in my life! And my wife had homemade ravioli with crab meat and panacota for desert. I recomend this place to everywhone because you can feel the love of the cheefs who made this meele in every single bite.... i love it!

2  Thank Josip K
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Incredible meal with an excellent service. The staff is very friendly. The location is fabulous. What to say about the meal? It is worthwhile every single euro (or kuna or dollar). Very flavor, amazing presentation. A one of a kind place to go!