All reviews old town terrace hill cereal marina steps croatia
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We usually go here, nice superb staff, nice cosy atmosphere, good drinks...

Threats that dogs are not allowed and threats with inspection on guests that come on a drink?

1.There are NO SIGNS DOGS CANNOT ENTER THE AREA
2.If a person comes in its polite u warn the person on entrance you cannot enter with the dog / if the policy of the hotel is such...
3.Very unfriendly attitude towards guests and threats with inspections are not really nice

Please improve thank you.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Location is perfect, breakfast buffet was good lots of choice, room was clean and modern. You have some great resturants to have dinner nearby and you can also do a bit of sightseeing. But the most beautiful thing is the view over the city. Would return again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sasha218
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights whilst waiting for a friend to join me in Rovinj. What a great little hotel!

Things I liked:
- friendly and helpful staff
- excellent varied breakfast
- great central location
- wonderful outdoor seating area
- beautiful views both at breakfast and sunset
- clean room with fresh towels every day
- air conditioning

I walked down the hill towards the rocky beaches and found deck chairs right in the water- perfect for swimming and sunning all day. There are bathrooms available as well as a restaurant for lunch- good food with friendly service :-)

The deck chairs with an umbrella was 7 euro for one person. They are happy to do a deal if you are there for an extended period of time.

Great little restaurants close by- excellent food!!!

***** warning/ tip: have the hotel arrange for transportation from the airport if you want to take a cab. DO NOT take a metered cab from the airport- I was cheated but the hotel helped me out :-)

Thank you hotel vista - I had a wonderful time!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Missbasel
Reviewed 28 September 2014

This hotel has a lovely setting overlooking Vrsar and the sea. The terrace is one of the nicest that I have ever sat on! Sipping a drink here in the evening sun feels really special.
Our room was very nicely done, with efficient aircon, shower, etc. It was next to the road and there was a little traffic noise. Parking in small lot opposite was interesting!
Breakfast was OK - the coffee was awful, though.
Finally, a special mention for the staff: I can't remember a more friendly, helpful collection of people. Many thanks.

Room Tip: Best away from the road, I should think.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Vrsar is a small village but we could not have picked a better Hotel as Hotel Vista. It is a small hotel with a lot of flair. The staff was super friendly. We did not like the room we originally booked (family room on two levels). For us it felt too small and we did not like to walk up the steps to get to the bed. The bed area was dark and stuffy. So the staff gave us a regular room with a big window towards the street, which is very quiet and noise was not an issue. The rooms are functional and have splashes of color, which is nice and it was very clean but for me the rooms are not luxury. Very simple and standard interior, mattresses were on the harder side and the bathroom was tiny and only one person could use it with outdated fixtures and tiles in need of a redo.

The lounge and garden area is amazing and we fully enjoyed sitting in the shade and relax. This relaxing area and the friendliness of the staff were the reason why I gave 4 Stars. If the rooms and the bathrooms would be more luxuries and bigger it would get 1 more star but for now I stick to 4.

The breakfast was delicious and plenty for us (we are not big on breakfasts); cold cuts, cheese, fruits, small croissants, eggs, also to order, the juices were very watery though, cereal etc. It's buffet style and there is staff there to clean the plates but it's not full service. The breakfast overlooks the Adriatic sea - beautiful view.

The walk to town is steep but not long. Within 5 minutes you are at there. It's small so you don't find a lot of different stores. There is a bakery, a grocery store, several restaurants. If you walk along the water on the other side of the harbor there are many more restaurants and shops. Mainly geared towards water sports and summer vacationers.

Parking is the only downside. We did not find parking on the lot, which is close to the Hotel. Even with a empty spot we would not have parked there as it is really tight and you'd have to drive in backwards in a tight curve. So we decided to park downhill on the village community parking, which was okay for us but it also meant that every time we needed to walk up and down the hill to get to it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple