All reviews indoor pool sports massage half board excellent hotel bus stop right outside the hotel breakfast and dinner salt water octopus walking tour park view steam room restaurant terrace sandy beach sea view replenished daily sea front brilliant holiday
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Staying here for 5 nights during our road trip, I must say this is absolutely an amazing hotel. The rooms were very clean and the food was very tasty. The beds around the pools were all full from 8AM, they should remove towels being left unused for hours.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Mr. Matthias,

thank you for choosing Park Plaza Belvedere as one of your stops during your road trip.

We are delighted to know that you had an amazing stay with us and that you were satisfied with the level of cleanliness and gastronomic offer.

It would be our pleasure to get another opportunity to welcome you.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I couldn't recommend this hotel more highly, clean and modern, friendly helpful staff, great location, excellent food, swimming pool area indoors and out immaculate as was the spa. too much to do in one week. Special mention to Dario and the excellent entertainments team, well done you did a fantastic job. We did a boat trip to the lighthouse caves and beach,also worth doing the taste of Istria trip although meal was quite basic
cons - pebble beach, park view on lower rooms is over car park

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paj3162016

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing Park Plaza Belvedere and for sharing your impressions.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and that we met and exceeded your expectations on all aspects.

It would be wonderful to get the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Agree with the last post hotel made our experience to Croatia. Just like to say how good the staff were, never moaned or looked fed up (though I'm sure they were at times)! well done to all atPark Plaza.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Mr. Chris,

thank you for choosing Park Plaza Belvedere as your holiday destination and for taking time to share your impressions on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you team contributed in making your stay memorable and pleasant, your kind words are highly appreciated and will be passed to all the team.

It would be our pleasure to get the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Really loved this hotel. Everything was so nice. The food excellent with great variety, the rooms spacious and immaculate, bed the most comfortable I've slept in, would have loved to take the mattress home! Air con just right. Couldn't fault anything really. There are 2 outdoor pools and a 25metre indoor pool, both with salt water. The gym is very well equipped, better than our local leisure centre. The staff are all very professional, helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. This is our 3rd time to Croatia and we love the friendly Croatians. Currency is the Kuna, so your money goes a bit further, although not as far as last year. Medulin town itself is small and busy with the usual shops, markets, restaurants etc and is just over half mile walk from hotel. Supermarket is about a mile. You can drink the water in the hotel which is good. The beach is stony and the sea rocky in shallow water so beach shoes are good, snorkelling too as there are a few fish around. Usual beach activities, banana, jet ski, paragliding etc. We think Croatia is hard to beat for all round value and quality. We also felt very safe walking back to hotel in the dark. Crime is apparently very low. Can't wait to go back one day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank sunshinegirlDevon

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing Park Plaza Belvedere and for providing us with such a wonderful feedback.

It is great to know that you had a very pleasant stay at our hotel and that we managed to exceed your expectations in regards to service, accommodation and facilities. Also, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed exploring the local area.

It would be our pleasure to get the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We arrived in Medulin the last week of June for 11 nights and I was very happy with our choice of hotel. I`ll talk about all the plus sides first as there`s not really any major negatives.
The staff - all the staff were very friendly and worked very hard. All welcomed you with a smile on their faces and helped in any way they could.
The hotel - very clean with lovely grounds and two nice pools - we preferred the one a little further away from the entrance as the layout was better for us. There was a very nice snack bar attached which faced the beach and had a good choice of very nice snacks and meals too. All the staff working there were lovely too and always nice to talk to.
Our room - we didn`t have the best of views as it was to the side of the building, but I`ve got to say its one of the quietest I`ve ever stayed in. The room was a good size and the air conditioning was lovely.
Dining Room & Food - there was a good variety and it was always nice and hot and replaced regularly. I really enjoyed the option of sitting on the balcony at night, but sometimes it could be a little hot if you couldn`t get the seats in the shade (but then you didn`t get as good a view)
Medulin town - You can either walk along the beach front, which was nice in the evening, but could be a little bit scary late at night if there wasn`t anybody else about (not that we saw any trouble or had any problems and most of the time there were other people about - my husband did say he was big and butch so there was no trouble, but he`d probably just run quicker than me). Maybe if it was lit up a little bit better then I wouldn`t have worried as much, but if I was two women etc then I`m not sure if I would walk along there. You could walk along the main road, but it didn`t really have a proper pavement, so we didn`t go that way). I wasn`t over keen on the small fair ground at the end of the Marina as I thought it spoilt the view a bit (it would do better being more closer to the campsite) but that's just my personal choice - maybe I need to focus more on my inner child. Plenty of bars and restaurants were the prices are more or less the same all the way along. I don`t really like being approached by the bar staff to go in, but they weren`t too bad - I`ve definitely had worse. Nice walks all along the Marina and surrounding area.
Trips - would definitely recommend Pula as that's a lovely City and easy to get to by Taxi (10 minutes) or bus (can be a little hot and takes about 35-40 minutes) but you get the chance to see all the little areas around that way. Plenty of little streets, bars and restaurants to visit.
Slight niggles (very slight) - I thought the soft drinks and water were quite expensive (I know you can buy from the shops, but the sprite was working out only slightly cheaper than my vodka. The fridge in the rooms, I`d prefer these to be empty then we can put our own drinks of water etc in there. There could do with being pool attendants who remove peoples towels off the beds when they`ve not turned up by a certain time (say 11am) - on more than one occasion there were various beds being taken up by people who didn`t come back until mid afternoon (how rude!) so other people were walking around not being able to find beds.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank kathyhowarth1969
Arenaturist, Manager at Park Plaza Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Ms. Kathy,

thank you for choosing Park Plaza Belvedere and for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.
We are very happy to know that you stay with us was pleasant and that we met your expectations.
In relation to your comment on guests not being able to find sunbeds, we are very happy to inform you that our new outdoor pool with the corresponding sundeck is open and free for our guests.

It would be wonderful to get another opportunity to welcome you.