other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Roxana-Ma...
“More information would be a plus”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I would have loved to get more info about the property... the apartment is nice and the host is ok, but there are some things that no one told us:
1. You have to go to Marco Polo agency on the main street in Medulin first.
2. The correct address is 110B, if you go to 110, as we did, you will just think you were played because the house is not the same as you taught.
3. The internet is bad and the host in the house does not speak your language, just the agency speaks your language (I am talking about English here). No one told us that it is self-service, so be sure to get extra towels and to buy toilet paper.
4. The apartment is not fully prepared, still some elements missing, and although everything was new, the dishwasher was not working.
5. Only two small windows has mosquito nets...
On the bright side, we were probably the first people to get the apartment, so that was nice. The furniture is great, you have access to two terraces and a lot of kitchen utensils that come in handy if you cook everything. The area is really peaceful and beautiful, perfect for those looking to rest more. LIdl is 5 minutes away, Medulin center and promenada as well.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Jul 2017
Dear Roxanna,
1. when you booked the apartment I've wrote you that you first must check-in at my agency "Marco Polo".
2. The building changed the address last year but that's not important because the owner of the apartment picks up the guests at agency Marco Polo (Which I also stated in our conversation prior to your arrival)
3. I wish you have asked someone at my agency to help you with bad internet service and they would have contacted the owner. Also, apartment is private accommodation, not a hotel which means that toilet paper, shampoos, detergents you must buy yourself. Towels are changed every 7 days.
4. About the dishwasher: since you couldn't talked to the owner because of the language barrier, I could have helped if you have contacted me.

I am sorry that you are not completely satisfied with your stay.

Regards,
Boris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing