I would have loved to get more info about the property... the apartment is nice and the host is ok, but there are some things that no one told us:
1. You have to go to Marco Polo agency on the main street in Medulin first.
2. The correct address is 110B, if you go to 110, as we did, you will just think you were played because the house is not the same as you taught.
3. The internet is bad and the host in the house does not speak your language, just the agency speaks your language (I am talking about English here). No one told us that it is self-service, so be sure to get extra towels and to buy toilet paper.
4. The apartment is not fully prepared, still some elements missing, and although everything was new, the dishwasher was not working.
5. Only two small windows has mosquito nets...
On the bright side, we were probably the first people to get the apartment, so that was nice. The furniture is great, you have access to two terraces and a lot of kitchen utensils that come in handy if you cook everything. The area is really peaceful and beautiful, perfect for those looking to rest more. LIdl is 5 minutes away, Medulin center and promenada as well.