We stayed here for a couple of nights. We paid just a little more than the standard room for one that included a king size bed and a jetted tub. The little extra was well worth it because the room was much larger than the standard room. Included a microwave and small refrigerator. Also, free wifi that worked pretty well. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. The breakfast area is a bit small and can get pretty crowded, but the food was pretty good and the service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western