Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Twentynine Palms
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed here and what a mistake! My son ended up slipping inside the tub as it had no non skid floring inside the bath tub and no bath matt. I called the front desk to complain and they stated that management is not there on he weekends and I left a voice message for mangement to call me back which they never did.

Then my youngest son got ring worm and I think it was because they did not clean the sheets or towels properly.

In addition, when my boys went swimming there were no towels out and I went to the front desk and requested towels and the lady stated that they would get towels out to us well 20 minutes later still no towels I had went back inside and stated to the front desk staff still no towels and the she asked someone if she could even give me towels. I was in disbelief because I'm a guest here!

Furthermore, when I complained to the general manager he wasn't apologetic and stated that there is nothing he could do for me! This was the worst experience I ever had in a hotel and management appeared very cold and I felt like he could careless about what happened to my family. In addition, I requested to speak to the owner and he refused to give out that information and also gave me the wrong number to customer care for Marriott.

I don't recommend anyone staying here with that type of horrible customer service, slippery tubs and in my opinion unclean sheets/towels

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Diamond1978
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The Twentynice Palms - Joshua Tree National Park area was a combination of interesting, exciting with hiking, dining and lots of photo opts!

Arriving later in the evening at the Fairfield in Twentynine Palms, CA, Tony the desk manager was on top of everything! You would think you were coming home for a family reunion with his outgoing, embrassing and "know everything in this area" information! Tony suggested the absolute best restaurants for our tastes and he was 100% on!

The hotel room itself was immaculate and comfortable. All staff members welcome you with a huge smile. If you need something in your room, you got it pronto!

We were not dissapointed in any way at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms - Joshua Tree National Park - CA.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cstrickln
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Reserved room with our debit card and paid for the room with Amex. Unfortunately, traveling with friends and the hotel charged their room to our debit card. Matter of fact the hotel charged both rooms to the debit card the minute we checked in accruing NSF charges for themselves. They did this repeatedly and then put a $600 hold on our account after we checked out even though they had our Amex. In the end this trip cost us $180 in bank fees plus $229 for a room we didn't stay in. Hotel Manager Leo said the overdraft fees were not his problem. Fairfield Inn customer service ---Non existent. Marriot their parent company, did nothing. WE WILL NEVER STAY AT MARRIOT OR AFFILIATES AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Stay at a Hilton. They know what 'hospitality' means.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Martinez M
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Room 208, faces the highway with modest noise. Mini frig, micro, tV on swivel, couch sitting area and bed area. Good lighting in bed area, average in sitting area. Elevator, motel hall design. 2 story. Breakfast with hot items. Many military personnel. Stayed on points.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ranles76
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Clean, large, (we got the EX room), loved the comforters, feather pillows, staff was very pleasant. Would definately stay again.

Room Tip: We had a pool view room and the garbage truck was there too at about 5:30 am :(
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twentynine Palms
0.6 km away
Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park
Best Western Gardens Hotel at Jo...
#4 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
1.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twentynine Palms- Joshua Tree
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twe...
#5 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
6.5 km away
Campbell House
Campbell House
#1 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
4.4 km away
Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel - Joshua Tree National Park
Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel - ...
#8 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
30.8 km away
Best Western Joshua Tree Hotel & Suites
0.3 km away
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#7 of 12 in Twentynine Palms

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park

Address: 6333 Encelia Dr, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277-1969
Region: United States > California > California Desert > Twentynine Palms
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Twentynine Palms
Price Range: $123 - $195 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.