“A popular steak house”

Price range: USD 39 - USD 54
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Is very popular and doesn't take bookings, it is large so can accommodate plenty of diners. The front of the restaurant is less crowded/noisy than out back. The steaks were tasty and well cooked, although there were a little on the rarer side than we are used to (wasn't an issue though). Service was fast and the staff friendly. Worth a visit.

1  Thank lpriestland

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Anytime I go visit my family in Belgium, we always go and eat here.
I highly recommend the steak, definitely the best steak I have ever eaten!
A lot of flavours and very friendly service

1  Thank jukebox101411
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We visited De Mikke with friends. My boyfriend knew this place for years, he used to go there when he was a child.
The food is simple, but very nice. The grilled steak is tasty, and well cooked. Good price/quality.
The waiters are very friendly and make you feel comfortable.

1  Thank Wenting D
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Cowboy- sized portions of beef. Lobster bisque with large chuncks of lobster great for a stormy North Sea weather. Wishing we could return more often.

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We visit the Mikke already for years and years and also my family does. And it keeps on being satisfying and qualitative honest food. The place is not really cozy but during the years you become used to it and gives you comfort of nothing has changed so also not the food and the way food is served. Very friendly waiters, always the same which adds up to the fact that they don't change a winning formula. You cannot make reservations here so sometimes you need to wait a bit. I always switch between the steak en scampi's, which are great! For starter the soup, shrimp croquettes or shrimp salad, very simple but very good.. nothing more needed!

1  Thank Tinnie_F