Alpenhotel Laurin(Hochgurgl)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
USD 214
Chalet Verwall(Obergurgl)
USD 95
Alpenresidenz am Muhlbach(Obergurgl)(Great Value!)
USD 131
Haus Aktiv(Obergurgl)(Great Value!)
USD 79
Chalet Obergurgl(Obergurgl)
USD 293
  • Spa
Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl(Obergurgl)
USD 227
Official Site
All reviewsjunior suitecourse mealshort walkski roomgala dinnerski holidayfamily run hotelsalad buffetjust returned from a weekgreat holidaysteep hillkids menuon arrivalglass of proseccoyogurtwellness areaafternoon snack
Reviewed 1 April 2018

we're a family of 4 who stayed here for a week. Everything about the hotel was great. the welcome was friendly (given a drink whilst bags taken to room); the food at breakfast and dinner was really good (each night a different theme but at least 5 courses of really great tasting food plus the kids menu was varied); the staff were all friendly too. The kids wondered why this wasn't a 5 star hotel. thanks to the Koll family for helping make this a great holiday.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week recently. You are greeted with a glass of wine, and a 5 min chat about details of the hotel.
The staff are extremely polite, friendly and helpful it's hard to single anyone out because they are all terrific, but Peter was fantastic.
The food you get, breakfast, afternoon tea or dinner is of the highest quality and presentation.
The room was, spacious, clean, with all the usual extras, including slippers and dressing gowns.
All in all this is the best ski hotel I have ever stayed in and I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Many thanks to all the Koll family for a fantastic stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deano1957
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We were treated with a glass if prosecco or orange juice. Our room was beautiful with a separate small hallway to keep ski wear and clothing and separate bathroom and toilet. Our balcony faced the mountain - beautiful view to wake up to. My daughter and I are vegetarian and the vegetarian food was wonderful. My husband is not vegetarian and his food was also wonderful. Plenty of fruit, cereals, meats, cheeses, breads as well as hot food for breakfast. - I usually ordered an omelette as part of my breakfast. After skiing we enjoyed cakes, fruit, yoghurt etc (included in the price) with a beer (not included in the price). Dinner was usually five courses - salad buffet, starter, soup, main and dessert. Sunday us seven courses gala dinner. Everything was delicious. The staff are very friendly, attentative and efficient. They never forgot that two of us were vegetarians. The wellness area is very relaxing , quiet and peaceful. The saunas and steam rooms are to be used naked and there isn't a pool. This keeps small children out of the wellness area which makes it a very quiet place for adults and mature young adults to relax. It's a short walk to the ski road (2 minute walk). Then a 2 minute ski down to the bottom gondola station where everyone meets for ski school. You can ski back to the ski road and a 2 minute walk back to the hotel. Very easy access to the slopes. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Had a superb time at this hotel. We had room 107, a very comfy, well kept room. The bathroom was large with a separate bath and shower and everything was really, really clean. Food was also wonderful. We eat mainly a paleo diet and there was plenty of choice for us. Very large breakfast selection including various cereals, yogurts, fresh juices, scrambled eggs and bacon, cold meats and cheeses. Evening meals were equally as good. Fantastic selection of a salad buffet as well as a 4 course meal.

Ski boot room is spacious and has heaters/dryers for the ski boots over night. Ski storage room is next to that and has ample space for the skis.

The wellness suite downstairs isn’t like something you normally find in a hotel of this side. It’s FANTASTIC. You’d normally expect this type of quality in a huge spa resort. There are 2 saunas, a steam room, a relaxation area, waterbed with music played through earphones, salt scrub for another steam room. It’s really, really nice

I always try to find some sort of constructive criticism when I stay at a hotel as it allows the hotel to improve based on what I’ve said. I honestly cannot think of a single thing that I can mention that would allow them to improve. Maybe the ski room should be locked throughout the day. It has a number code lock but wasn’t ever locked although it does have CCTV surveillance. We have to thank the owners for a wonderful time and I think we’ll be back next year.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Amazing service. The view from the room was spectacular and the room was warm and cosy. Everyone was very helpful and always cheerful and recommended very nice wines to have with your meal. I recommend it because it was good value.