All reviews lovely hotel ski room heated lockers skis and boots salad bar rooms are spacious travelator sauna slopes skiing skiroom
Reviewed 23 March 2010

There haven't been many reviews of this hotel, but I've stayed for one week for the last 3 years and it's good. Ischgl is primarily a German-speaking resort, but the hotel is reasonably international (plenty of Russians) and all the staff speak English, some better than others. Well located - you are 40m from an elevator that takes you down 1 level to the moving staircase and thence to the ski lifts. The food is good - it is a bit "fiddly" as previous comments attest, but the quality is good with a choice of 3 mains within the 5 course menu. Plenty of dear wines, but some good local stuff at E24. Yes, it is expensive but you are on a ski holiday: it's better value than some other local hotels! The spa is good (the pool is small) and the rooms are fairly basic, but warm and comfortable, with balconies and great views.

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank missvanwyck
Reviewed 3 February 2010

Attractive and maily quiet hotel only about 250 metres from nearest telecabin givng access to over 250 km piste. Friendly and helpfull staff, good food, albiet with dinner entrees a lttle OTT.Rooms fine for 4 star. Small, but warm and attractive pool with limited number of relaxer chairs that could be full on bad weather days and gym. Comfortable lounge and bar and great duo there on wednesday night, but not sure if every week. More suitable for couples and families than young single males.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank trevorg1uk
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Nice leisure rooms, awefull double rooms (old), terrible food at night, bad personell, reception as also bartenders, will not open bar outside opening hours, when you are with 30 people.
They tell you stuff and do something totally else.

Date of stay: November 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank tophaus
Reviewed 25 March 2009

When I saw the trip advisor reviews for Hotel Brigitte, I was very worried and almost didn't book because of what I had read. However, they were so helpful with all my enquiries (there is a girl on reception called Marlen who was fantastic) and even offered to help us find accommodation for an extra night that I felt it was worth the risk.
I was not disappointed. The hotel turned out to be nicer than the pictures on the website, it was spotlessly clean, modern, luxurious, the staff were great, and the food was excellent for both breakfast and dinner. At no time did I feel we could have done better and I would recommend the Brigitte to any of my friends who plan to stay in Ischgl.
I often use trip advisor reviews when I’m booking a hotel but have never written one before, I felt compelled to write one for this hotel because my experience was the opposite of what many of the previous reviews implied.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DublinReviewer
Reviewed 2 February 2009

Stayed here with friends on a ski holiday. Didn't have any specific issues just a bit disapponted really. The food was not what we look for on a ski holiday (lots of small intricate portions which were obviously well cooked but tasted better the earlier we arrived for dinner so I think all the meals were cooked earlier and kept warm). The only way to fill up was to hit the limited salad bar at the beginning and the cheese tray at the end. I'm not a lover of any deserts, but without them I would have left the table very hungry indeed. Watch wine recomendations, their wine list is very expensive for such ordinary fare and the recomended wine is probably based on best margin rather than any sensible taste consideration. Don't eat in the restaurant for a romantic experience, lots of children running around in a very small space was not a problem to us but clearly was to some of the other diners.
The room was comfortable and clean though for the price could do with a bit of modernising (we'd payed for an upgraded room which I sort of assumed would have a bath but it was shower only). Those towels are well dated.
The staff were always helpful and hard working but seemed demur and lacked any confidence. The only cheerful member of staff was the receptionist that greeted us at the beginning of our stay.
The main and comfortable bar area is very smokey so if you're a smoker great. My group are non smokers and found the bar chokingly uncomfortable. The area outside the bar has some comfortable seats and a number of low silly pouffes which were so uncomfortable.
There was no bad thing worth getting wound up about at this hotel. For my small group it just felt a bit nothing really. This hotel felt as if nothing was terrible but nothing was great either so we wouldn't come again.

Date of stay: January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank welshtraveller09