Good hotel, focusing on kids. Excellent playroom+cinema. Very good spa and bar at connecting hotel for adults (Movida). Shuttle bus whole day to the lift (2 mins drive). Spacious rooms, excellent breakfast and nice (albeit slow) dinners. Very good tea, beverages.
Only disadvantage - very weak mattresses, which require change and no elevators. But rest is from very good to perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our hotel, giving your children or your partner a treat also means giving yourself a treat - with our newly defined family holiday concept combining two worlds, the young, colourful and exciting Family World and the quiet, elegant and pampering Parents World. We believe that you deserve dreamlike well-being days in our MAVIDA Spa that covers an area of 1,400 m2, and also a varied family holiday with your children in an Alpine lifestyle ambience.Come and enjoy SEVERAL types of holiday in ONE resort, with everythingfrom adventure to recreation, from fantasy to magic, from greatexcitement to deep relaxation, from wining and dining to enjoying familymeals, from variety to the unique!- family restaurant with breakfast, lunch buffet, cake buffet, dinner, all day long: fruits, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate and tea, cold soft drinks, baby and toddler food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kinderhotel Zell am See reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel Zell Am See
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Hagleitner Family Balance