“Pizza”

Ranked #11 of 59 Restaurants in Pedasi
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Villa Libera's location is in the middle between the town of Pedasi and Toro Beach perfectly for enjoy country peace.We offer many fresh italian dishes and the only pizza brik owen!!The Hostal has 3 rooms for rent with air-conditioned and Sky tv. COME SOON!!!!!!Villa Libera si trova nel centro tra il paese di Pedasi e la spiaggia,ideale per rilassarsi nella pace campestre. Offriamo alcuni piatti freschi italiani e l'unica pizza cotta nel forno a legna!!L'albergo possiede 3 stanze con aria condizionata e Sky-tv. VI ASPETTIAMO!!!!
Reviewed 31 January 2016

This is a great place if you want to enjoy your night without having to cook.
They have a stone heated pizza oven which cooks the pizza perfectly.
They also have pasta dishes which are equally as good but I would definitely suggest getting the pizza. They always have a special as well.
A must visit when coming to Pedasi.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

The Familia just was gifted with a beautiful baby and have decided to move out, so be quick because the pizza is amazing! It is outside the town of Pedasi in the middle of the fields near the beaches.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

Went with some friends in August, and seemed ok and friendly, even thou their rooms had some mayors mistakes construction wise. a week later did call them to make a reservation for December, when got in touch with them to re check my reservations, they told me they gave them to others with the excuse that they couldn't reach me (they have my email address and that they asked my friend for my phone number and that he deny giving it to them. My friend told me that's not true) So in conclusion they cant be trusted.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great food, Great quality and price.
The owners are great people, they welcomed us into their family.
The staff is friendly and well prepared.
The place is really beautiful surrounded by nature. The beach is a short walk from the hotel.
I recommend staying at Villa Libera

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I had a romantic dinner at Hostal Villa Libera on March 21st. It was a magical experience. The food was excellent and authentic Italian cuisine. This was one of the best Italian meals that we've had in Panama. The service was just right. But the location was very special. Watching the sun set over the fields was like being back in Italy.
Highly recommended !