See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Since we arrived I was impressed by the champaigne bottlenwelcome...great detail!
Celia was so nice and acompanyed us to check the loft, which was beautiful, so many details in thendesign and decor.... Not expected in a beach loft... The flower arrangements simple but so important
Celia had arranged our trip to Isla Iguana and it was perfect! Better than expected
The guys Ricardo and Manuel from Ocean always so helpful and instant service when we needed them....what a pleassure, we spent 4 wonderful days with our 3 kids and didn't want to leave!! The loft was accomodated with eveything we needed, full kitchen, confortable beds, very clean.... All appliences new and fantastic plasma tv's in all rooms.... Cant wait to plan our next vacation in Pedasi!

Room Tip: Bring sun block, and beach umbrella!!! The rest is there!! The pool needs remodelling and Celia just said they are planning on it!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We spent a month in Loft 1 and have mostly very good things to say about the Lofts. its location was excellent with a long deserted beach just seconds from our doorstep, a small but very nicely kept pool where one could cool off and sit watching the surf, and, given we had a car,man easy ride into quaint Pedasi. You have to like the peace and quiet!

The owner could fix them itches faucets nod provide a more uptodate coffee maker, but these are really small things to worry about.

Room Tip: Loft one was great
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed 12 February 2015

This place is great. Last year two weeks, this year we came back for almost a month. We have two girls ages 5 and 8 and we can't get them out of the pool. The beach is wonderful but the environment of the lofts is what makes our stay great. We have been to many places in Pedasi but this is the cleanest, most family friendly, and secure place that I've stayed. You can arrive and lose yourself in privacy and relaxation. There is a manager on site as well as a guard at the entrance and everyone is present but invisible just like we enjoy. No one bothers you but if you need something they are at your service. Payment is an easy transfer and no hassle. The road behind the site is great for running and there are great spots for fishing from the beach. This year we've seen nine people on the beach in a week. I can't imagine a better place. Finally, it's a ten minute drive from "El Chino" mini supermarket and less than 15 from the center of town. There you can find some great restaurants like Isla Iguana y Smiley's. For a comfortable, family-friendly stay I can't recommend a better place.

Room Tip: All of the lifts are similar and close to the beach and pool.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Bob G
Reviewed 16 December 2014

I stayed here with my family for five nights and we had a fantastic time. We rented two lofts side by side so we had more room. But once we got there we saw that the upper loft was huge! It's set out very nicely and has a full kitchen and daybed (or extra bed) on the bottom floor. It has all the cooking stuff you might need and all the linens. Some places have a BBQ but ours did not. We just bought some coals and went out on the beach.

There is a communal pool area but we hardly saw any one else using it besides us. It also has a beautiful view of the ocean. The beach here is beautiful and good for a long walk. You can swim but I would recommend only for confident swimmers because the waves are a bit strong. We went to playa venao one day and that had more gentle waves but wasn't nearly as relaxing or secluded as this beach. I loved that it felt like we were the only ones here. You would definitely need a car because there aren't any taxis that I saw, plus it's nice to explore the coastline a little. There's a pretty extensive supermarket in pedasi for stocking up on all your groceries. If you want anything special though then I would recommend a grocery store in a bigger city. All of the restaurants also seemed to be in pedasi. There was lots of development going on though so I'm sure there's a restaurant out this way that we just couldn't find!

Altogether we had a fantastic time and I would definitely recommend this place for relaxing!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank onelife14
Reviewed 22 April 2014

When my wife and I decided to visit a dear friend in Pedasi, it was suggested we stay at the Ocean Lofts complex. That turned out to be a wise choice. In a gated complex with 24/7 security we felt totally safe. Roger, the property manager, was there to introduce us to the loft. He was more than helpful. The loft itself is a beautiful new edifice. The kitchen is as well equipped as most people's homes. The grounds were tastefully designed and immaculately maintained. The inground pool, a short 1 min. walk has an ocean view. Since we don't use airconditioning, the ever present breeze was sufficient. And quiet? One cannot get better than waking up in the morning and listening to the birds chirping while you have your coffee.
We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas S
Management response:Responded 23 July 2017

Greetings Thomas,

Thank you for staying with us and glad you had a nice time. Roger was not the manager at the time. He was only helping me to make sure guests were able to enter the property and settle in but I'm glad you were pleased with him. Thank you for your kind words about the property. If you ever wish to stay with us again contact us and I will discount your stay 5% off the advertised price.

Regards,