“Wow!”

Add it.
Voodoo Makeup Bar
Ranked #108 of 260 Shopping in New Orleans
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We just happened to walk by on a day they were closed, and my teenage daughters begged me to come back on a day they were. I am so glad that we did! Aimee and Ron are awesome people who produce awesome products. We actually returned a second day to buy more cosmetics. The lipstick colors are so beautiful, made from natural ingredients. We do not feel like we are wearing makeup at all. Aimee will even work with you to get colors you like. We watched Aimee make the lipstick from scratch. They explained where they got their colors from, and it was utterly fascinating! Thank goodness we can order more since we are not in the area. Walking into their shop was one of the most interesting things we did in New Orleans.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

I was interested in checking this store out because they advertised gluten free makeup, and I have Celiac's disease. First, I have to say that Aimee and her husband are very nice and personable. Second, the makeup is amazing!! I love how it looks and feels, and with gluten free makeup, I am now seeing improvements in my skin. I am a customer for life!!

2  Thank Suzyqthedolphin