Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 112
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 112
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 246
USD 219
  • Restaurant
Dauphine Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 127
  • Free Breakfast
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 128
  • Room Service
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
USD 162
  • Free Breakfast
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
USD 184
USD 172
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsstumptown coffeerooftop poolrecord playermusic venuecork floorssmeg fridgelobby barblack tilekettle bellsvinyl recordscool hotelcorner roomfull size fridgeoverhead lightgreat live musicfrench quarterhotel experiences
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We returned to the scene of a great family vacation for a second time, hoping for a repeat performance. Well, same great service and friendly/attentive front desk staff and exceptional bell/front door staff (that crew is great), same great lobby and amazing entertainment programming. Also, as others have noted, same vaguely depressing rooms ripped from a Tennessee Williams play with a couple of additional plot twists. This time the linens were itchy (can only hope that this resulted from a particularly strong detergent) and after a power/cable outage no refunds (even minor) were on offer. Yes, it's Cox Cable's fault but please a make a token gesture as I'm sure ELECTRICITY is baked into overhead and thus into room rates, Anyhoo...we'll be back thanks to the friendly crew and service but deducting a few hospitality points this time around.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ace_Nola, Manager at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hey Mat! Good to see you again, and thanks for the review! Glad you had a good time with us.
Nothing new with the linens, still our 100% organic cotton. Also, I'm more than happy to make up the lack of TV next time y'all visit. Feel free to reach out directly to me when you're headed back this way.

Cheers!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I plus our teenage daughters stayed here for the easter weekend. Our fourth ace and possibly the best so far. We had a large double that was indeed very large and very comfortable. I found the colours very calming though I know some just find it dark . Lobby bar great and rooftop pool fab but get there very early if you want a sun bed or even a seat.... it’s a happening place!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsTiggywinkle66
Ace_Nola, Manager at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Mrs. Tiggywinkle -

First, thank you for sharing that amazing name with us. Second, thank you for sharing that amazing review with us. We loved having you, see you next time,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had an absolutely amazing stay at The Ace Hotel in New Orleans. I knew that the location was good, and I figured the restaurants and rooms would also be up to Ace standards (meaning, awesome,) but what I wasn't expecting was for the staff to be so great and friendly. Every time we entered the hotel we were greeted like old friends coming home. Justin was always there with a smile and great tips on things to do around town. We really couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our room was huge and super comfortable. I had never been to New Orleans and I came to celebrate my 40th birthday and I had the BEST time. I'm so glad we chose The Ace.

Room Tip: We got a medium room, but asked for one of the larger ones. It was huge and had a big fridge perfect for leftovers :)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Ace_Nola, Manager at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello, Sara - thank you so much for the glowing review, and happy birthday again from your new family here at Ace NOLA! We're so glad you picked us. See you next March for your 41st?

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Good-sized rooms where you'll lose your black t-shirt if you put it down anywhere, but even hipsters get points for trying to be memorable. Insane bathroom design makes the entire thing steam up for ages if anyone takes a shower, but it's not a deal breaker.

Room Tip: High floor, definitely.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ace_Nola, Manager at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hey A! Thanks for the review. Get in touch with me next time you head to NOLA, I'm sure we can get a 5 from you next time around.
Until then...

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I wanted to love this place. I met my husband here in between business trips and was really looking forward to staying at the ACE. I love the in-house restaurant, Josephine Estelle, and the rooftop pool. The lobby decor is creative and fun and the location is fantastic but I found the room disappointing. The room felt stuffy and clammy no matter what I did with the thermostat and even when I managed to get the large window open. The beds weren't very comfortable and they faced a gray, mostly blank wall. All other aspects of this hotel are top notch. Maybe if you can afford to stay in one of their upper price tier rooms it is worth a try.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank CaligirlMidwest
Ace_Nola, Manager at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hey there Caligirl -

Thanks for the review. JE certainly doesn't disappoint, I'm glad you had the chance to dine with us & enjoy the pool while you were here! I am sorry to hear that the room wasn't quite up to your expectations. We have a variety of room types, we'd love to have you back, perhaps to try one of our rooms that opens up onto the courtyard or has its own balcony? Let me know when you're headed back this way so we can try again.

Cheers!