“Wonderful and comfortable stay!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Antebellum Guest House
Ranked #39 of 141 New Orleans B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

We can't say enough about Keith's warm southern hospitality! We couldn't ask for a better host who welcomes you into his home to show you the real New Orleans! I can't wait to come back and have anothet amazing breakfast. Thank you Keith!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 May 2015

I refer to our stay at the Antebellum Guest House as the Keith Experience. Our host, Keith, is a unique and extraordinarily charming personality. He spent a lot of time with my wife and I while we ate breakfast, telling us about the history of New Orleans and sharing stories with us.

His storytelling was enhanced by the awesome, huge New Orleans style breakfasts that he would cook every morning as well as by the authenticity of the grand old manor where we ate.

The back yard was really cool too. Other than the hot tub, it felt like I was walking back in time. Tough to describe, but all part of the overall authentic vibe of the house.

If you want to experience real New Orleans, this is the only place to stay. I almost never do reviews but felt compelled to write this one.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aaron M
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

We were at keiths house a few weeks ago. We loved everything about our stay. First of all keith is such a good host very attentionate and takes time to explain about the history, suggest visits and makes such great food. The house is superb, takes you back in time completely, confort snd privacy of the room, we had the roccoco. The little oasis of peace in the back with a spa is so restful after long days of visits. I would highly recommand it for a stay in nola, just close enough to the french quarter to visit but at the same time far enough to appreciate a less touristic sector. If i ever go back to nola i will surely go visit keith again.
Elaine and stephane from montreal canada

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

We just left the Antebellum Guesthouse, and we were so sorry to go. Keith is the perfect host, a really nice guy, and he really does go out of his way to make your stay in New Orleans special. He gave us several recommendations for things to do and eat around the city and he was spot on.

The house is this gorgeous Creole city house. We stayed in a 2 room suite that we shared with my parents -complete with kitchenette and sitting room. The rooms are well appointed and really lavishly decorated. The back garden is beautiful. I think I spent the entire first breakfast just staring at the dinning room and all the decorative details.

But the real showstopper is the breakfasts. We were all awed. I can honestly say that I was not acquainted with 19th century southern cuisine before I came, but it is so tasty! I am still thinking about the Pecan tarts. Yum!

The location is great. We were able to walk to the Quarter and Frenchman street -no problem. We also had a car that we were able to park in the driveway.

I would absolutely recommend this b&b to everyone. It's a really wonderful and unique place!

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 30 March 2015

If you'd like to be charmed beyond belief then I recommend you stay at the Antebellum Guest House while visiting New Orleans.
Your hosts, Keith and Art, warmly welcome you into their gorgeous home, art and antiques delight your eye throughout the house, and you may well find yourself wondering why more people can't possess such genuine charm, and be as engaging as your delightful hosts!
I assure you, your stomach will growl appreciatively at Keith's scrumptious, 3-course breakfasts and don't be surprised if you find yourself lingering at the breakfast table listening to Keith's enthusiasm for New Orleans history.
I loved every minute of my stay here and will definitely visit again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous!