All reviews clarion grand boutique trolley line valet parking great location french quarter st charles audubon park yogurt room was clean and comfortable king room two blocks walgreens nola microwave jacuzzi convenience gm
Reviewed 17 September 2017

My room was spacious, comfy, and very clean. The hallways smelled soooo good, I really want to know how they do that. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. The only negatives were how loud the housekeeping staff were in the hallways early in the morning and the breakfast was very limited. I enjoyed my stay and will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GeofTaylor, General Manager at St Charles Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Laura F,
It is great to hear your feedback! I am glad you thought so highly of our hotel.
I am especially glad to hear you enjoyed our hall scent. We are testing out a new product and I am glad to know it is working. We are using an Enviroscent HD machine. My personal favorite scent is Green Clover and Aloe.
Please come back anytime to get a whiff of your favorite scent.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is the finest hotel i have had the pleasure of staying at!! the GM Geoffrey, has surrounded himself with the most professional and courteous staff ever to be found!! Upon entering the Grand Boutique Clarion i was greeted by Marcia who had me from hello!! Her warm smile and knowledge of the city were extremely welcomed! Dawn, Patrice and Malon made my stay extremely satisfying from sunrise to sunset!! Bill, the custodial engineer, made sure that all guest were comfortable during their stay!! Anytime my travels bring me to the Big Easy I can be found at the Grand Boutique Clarion!! Thank you Geoffrey for all you and your staff do!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review!
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy your time with us as well as our staff. We are always happy when we convert a guest into a "regular!" It is always a pleasure to have you and we look forward to your next visit.
Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 27 August 2017

we spent three nights at this hotel to move our daughter into Tulane. It was conveniently located to both Tulane and the French Quarter. It is located on the trolley line with a stop right in front of the hotel. Off street parking was plentiful and the location was convenient for trips to Ross, Target and Walmart. The Avenue Cafe, one block east, was a perfect location for a quick snack and great cup of coffee.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 6t-fam

Dear 6t-family,
I am so glad to get your feedback! We love our Tulane families and I am so happy your time with us was enjoyable. I hope we become your home while you are visiting your daughter for the next 4 years.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Loved staying here! Such a big room in super-duper shape - clean, well-kept, comfortable, nicely furnished.

We were in NOLA for a week so we really appreciated the size of the room, the kitchenette with microwave and fridge, comfy sofa, and the large bathroom. Nice details such as the corner shelf in the bathroom so there's somewhere to put your clean clothes and toiletries when you're bathing.

Service was outstanding. Friendly, helpful staff - housekeeping, front desk, and valets. Got excellent advice on places to eat from Patrice at the front desk.

Charming place - art deco themed. You can read about its history in postings in the breakfast area.

Great location - right on St Charles. The streetcar stop is just a block away in front of Walgreen's. Pick up a Jazzy pass and you're good to go. Convenient to places to eat such as the Trolly Stop, gas station if you're driving, Walgreen's, etc.

In the Lower Garden - beautiful area with beautiful ironwork architecture, trailing gardens, one of the old cemetaries, etc. Convenient to going to the Quarter, Uptown, other parts of NOLA.

Highly recommend. An all around great place with great staff - and an excellent value for what you pay.

There is also a restaurant downstairs if you want to dine in.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Cyntravelz,
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It is always great to hear when we do our job well and I am glad you got to experience all that our hotel and city have to offer. Please come back and visit us whenever you are in town!
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel while visiting NOLA... very clean, wonderful and friendly staff.. only blocks away from Bourbon Street. It is an older hotel, however maintained well. We took the Trolley (right across the street) down to Bourbon Street, only costs $1.25 each way... enjoyed the ride!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor, very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank StargazerMaui

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Please come back and see us again soon.