5,231 results
All reviews wine bar bourbon street patrick's bar vin french quarter great location marble floors superior king beautiful courtyard complimentary breakfast fresh fruit every morning half block courtyard room wonderful hotel light sleeper street noise would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The hotel is in a great location in the French Quarter . Our room lived up to our expectations and was spotlessly clean with a daily maid service . Very comfortable bed and a great shower and bathroom . The breakfast was just as good . The only down side and reason its not a five was reception. Clueless and incompetent springs to mind .I thought perhaps we were being harsh and it was just a tired member of staff we got when we were checking in . But every time we approached reception it was the same clueless feel ,regardless of who we dealt with . A shame really because other that the reception we loved our stay here. I would say that this will not put us off, and would come back to this hotel. just know what to expect next time !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alan s
Gregory G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello alan s,

Thank you for providing a review for your stay at our hotel. I'm happy you enjoyed the room and breakfast. I am sorry that our front desk staff were not able to help you sufficiently. This type of review helps us make our next guest's stay better. If you can let me know where the staff lacked in your expectations, please contact me at gregory.guarisco@interstatehotels.com. I hope you can visit us again so we can provide you with the service you expect and deserve. Have a great day.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The hotel is in a great location just off bourbon Street, so you don't get the noise. Room was extremely comfortable, great bed & plenty of space. Bathroom modern with good water flow. Staff great & very helpfully, breakfast superb, great selection. Overall a great stay, in a bit of luxury.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank VicM

Dear VicM,

Thank you for providing such a great review of our hotel. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, comfortable room, modern bathroom, staff, and breakfast. "In a bit of luxury" makes me smile. I hope you are able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great location, right in the heart of the French Quarter. Good breakfast and accommodations and adjacent to the first amendment bar with fantastic live jazz music. This is our second stay at this hotel and we won’t stay anywhere else while in Nola. I strongly recommend it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CeeCeeLee

Hi CeeCeeLee,

Thank you for providing a review of your second stay at Hotel Mazarin. I'm excited that you enjoyed the breakfast and 21st Amendment Bar. Remember to let us know that you have stayed here before so we can give you our Welcome Back discount. Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The French Quarter is noisy until all hours of the morning. But this place, with it's completely interior courtyard shelters you a bit and still allows you to be in the middle of the action. The breakfasts were outstanding compared to others. Service was great. With little or no parking in the area, this hotel has a great spot to drop off your car during check-in or when returning from an excursion. Many are simply in the middle of the street.

Room Tip: There is a 2nd Courtyard that is a bit quieter in the evenings.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard F

Hi Richard F,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel, interior courtyard, breakfast, and valet parking. I hope you are able visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Hotel Mazarin is a quaint hotel in the heart of the French Quarters. The ambiance was old but nice. We usually stay at contemporary hotels, so this was a little different for us. But it was charming and everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Our room was essentially noise proof, so we had good sleep. We were towards the back of the property.

The lady concierge did a great job of recommending great area attractions that met our needs and she gave us coupons that helped us save money along the way. The free breakfast was good, and there was a wide selection of items to meet all our needs. The waitresses were very friendly and courteous.

The hotel's location was perfect, we walked around the area (to the aquarium, Cafe Dumonde, and French Market...), and got picked up outside the lobby doors for 2 separate tours arranged for us by the concierge. We ventured to Bourbon Street just around the corner and got a feel of what that was like!!!

GW Fins which is a magnificent culinary experience was just a few steps from the Hotel and we got to enjoy some fine dining on our last night in New Orleans.

Overall, our experience was very pleasant, and we hope to return to the area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank luski2001
Gregory G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear luski2001,

Thank you for providing a great review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel and that your room was quiet. It is great that you had good experiences with our hotel staff and that we were able to help you safe money. It's great you had such a great experience with all of the aspects of your trip. I hope you are able to visit us again soon.