5,276 results
All reviews wine bar bourbon street patrick's bar vin french quarter great location marble floors beautiful courtyard complimentary breakfast fresh fruit every morning half block courtyard room street noise wonderful hotel light sleeper would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The location and beauty of this hotel was phenomenal. The premium king with a balcony over Iberville was ideal for us. The breakfast in the courtyard or interior dining room was a good start to the day!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica B, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello jrice009,

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hotel Mazarin! Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on our central location, beautiful property, and complimentary breakfast. I hope to see you again soon during your next visit to the Big Easy!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great place, close to all the action on Bourbon Street and the French Quarter. Exceptional service by the front desk, bellman, and food staff. The place is spotless! The hot breakfast each day with real china and silverware and the outdoor courtyard is a great start to anyone's day. I highly recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gregory G, Front Desk Supervisor at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi G5430HPmichaelb,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Mazarin. It pleases me to hear that you had such good service during your stay. The breakfast is definitely a popular aspect of our hotel. Thank you again and I hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was stuck at airport and needed to change my reservation at the last minute. Gregory was extremely helpful and fixed my problem immediately. All staff was helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. The walk in shower was luxurious. I ate a delicious breakfast, which was included, in the lovely courtyard each morning. Fresh fruit, eggs, pancakes and waffles, bacon and sausage, pastries, etc. And the location was perfect. Just steps to bourbon street! Yet I didn’t hear a sound while sleeping! Very safe area. It was easy and convenient to use trolley and busses from this location. I am coming back!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear karenkoch,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Hotel Mazarin! I am very happy to hear that Gregory was able to assist you in fixing your reservation! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and helpful staff, our clean and comfortable rooms, an excellent complimentary breakfast, and our wonderful location. On behalf of the staff, we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to New Orleans!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel is very close to the action of Bourbon Street without feeling like you're staying in the middle of it all. We thoroughly enjoyed our anniversary stay. Room was beautiful and very clean. Every staff person was super helpful, warm and welcoming. Really enjoyed the delicious breakfast each morning, and the interior courtyard was absolutely charming. Hope to return soon. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Enjoyed our room overlooking the courtyard.

Hi aubreykj,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and providing a great review. I am very pleased that our staff and hotel made your anniversary enjoyable! Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Wonderful stay! The staff was friendly, the room was beautiful with a comfortable bed and cozy bedding. I especially appreciated the delicious breakfast with fresh fruit, good coffee, and the courtyard seating. The hotel is centrally located, but far enough away from the noise of Bourbon Street. I highly recommend it, and would come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gregory G, Front Desk Supervisor at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Donna A,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and providing such an excellent review. I'm happy you enjoyed our hotel and our prime location in the Quarter. I hope to see you again soon.