I stayed here versus my conference hotel because it was very reasonably priced. The lobby has a cool vibe but that was pretty much it. My king room on the top floor was extremely small, which wasn't a terrible there because it was just me. However, there was about a 2 inch gap under the door to the carpet, out into the hallway. This made it extremely noisy when people across the hall (which I could stand with my arms stretched out and touch both side of the hallway) opened and closed the door. Overall, would not recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans, Louisiana is the Q&C Hotel | Bar New Orleans, Autograph Collection. We are tucked between the French Quarter and the Warehouse/Arts District, we're the perfect launching pad for your escapades no matter what you're seeking. Our hotel in New Orleans sits in a historic building that was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C Hotel | Bar embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peek at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans