“Somewhat disappointing”

Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection
Ranked #44 of 167 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I stayed here versus my conference hotel because it was very reasonably priced. The lobby has a cool vibe but that was pretty much it. My king room on the top floor was extremely small, which wasn't a terrible there because it was just me. However, there was about a 2 inch gap under the door to the carpet, out into the hallway. This made it extremely noisy when people across the hall (which I could stand with my arms stretched out and touch both side of the hallway) opened and closed the door. Overall, would not recommend this property.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Zach J
Tiffany W, Manager at Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Zach J,

Thank you for your comments about your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with your room but I do hope the next time you are in New Orleans you decide to give us another try. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Hotel was clean and modern with exposed brick and what appears to be original wide hardwood plank floors. Restaurant was ok in the lobby and location was a bit noisy with a very active loading dock right outside the main entrance. Overall a good choice if you are in town for business as it is convenient to the french quarter and other parts of the city.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank johnmccabe10
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We booked the room through hotels.com to see a concert at
Smoothie King in New Orleans. John Mayer had emergency surgery for appendicitis so concert was postponed. Called the hotel and they said we would like to refund your money but you must first call Hotels.com. Called Hotels.com and they said no problem just need to confirm with hotel, pout me on hold and came back and said hotel said no. If they were going to say no, why did they ask me to call Hotels.com? Big run around...never staying there!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glenda B

Dear Glenda B,

I am very sorry about what occurred when trying to cancel your room with us. I would hate to think this is the last impression we would leave with you so I ask that you contact me at twalters@qandc.com so that we can make this right. Thank you for your comments and I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I went to New Orleans to spend Thanksgiving and choose this hotel for its location. It is within walking distance os all good things in downtown NO, This is an old building remodeled and refurbished, and the rooms still have the old wood floor, which is a beautiful detail. The small restaurant offers a small menu with not many options, but my three breakfasts there were all a perfect experience. But the best at this hotel, the reason that will make me come back is the front desk staff. Those girls and boys were the most service-oriented people that I have seen recently. My kudos to those outstanding girls and boys. Please keep up the good work!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Luis S
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was sort of apprehensive at first, but so glad we booked here. I'm a true Marriott girl and was sort of skeptical about this new Boutique Property, but we were truly satisfied. The quaintness and location of this property was
Everything! Irish the front desk clerk and Robert the Bell Hop were Awesome!! Robert went above and beyond with helping us to find parking and then brought the cart out to the lot to get our luggage in so we could be checked in quickly. Honestly everyone we came into contact with was simply accommodating, but Robert and Irish were as mentioned before simply Awesome. Thanks for making our stay here a true joiy!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery
Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery
#56 of 167 in New Orleans
The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection

Been to Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection

Address: 344 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Formerly Queen & Crescent Hotel)
Region: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans > Central Business District
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in New Orleans
#10 Romantic Hotel in New Orleans
Price Range: $173 - $479 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection 3.5*
Located in the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans, Louisiana is the Q&C Hotel | Bar New Orleans, Autograph Collection. We are tucked between the French Quarter and the Warehouse/Arts District, we're the perfect launching pad for your escapades no matter what you're seeking. Our hotel in New Orleans sits in a historic building that was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C Hotel | Bar embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peek at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Queen And Crescent Hotel