I went to New Orleans to spend Thanksgiving and choose this hotel for its location. It is within walking distance os all good things in downtown NO, This is an old building remodeled and refurbished, and the rooms still have the old wood floor, which is a beautiful detail. The small restaurant offers a small menu with not many options, but my three breakfasts there were all a perfect experience. But the best at this hotel, the reason that will make me come back is the front desk staff. Those girls and boys were the most service-oriented people that I have seen recently. My kudos to those outstanding girls and boys. Please keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans, Louisiana is the Q&C Hotel | Bar New Orleans, Autograph Collection. We are tucked between the French Quarter and the Warehouse/Arts District, we're the perfect launching pad for your escapades no matter what you're seeking. Our hotel in New Orleans sits in a historic building that was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C Hotel | Bar embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peek at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans