Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
USD 356
USD 348
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
USD 347
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 343
USD 287
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
USD 397
USD 382
  • Breakfast included
Dauphine Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 278
USD 344
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
USD 311
USD 302
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 279
  • Breakfast included
Place d'Armes Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 271
USD 184
Priceline
1,472 results
All reviewsskyline kingsecond buildingfrench quarterboutique hotelexposed bricksliding doorcool vibehotel barlocation was perfecthardwood floorswarehouse districtfew blocksgreat barmain buildingbourbon stice machinecanal street
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had a fabulous stay at the Q & C mostly due to the outstanding service from the concierge Michael and the front desk Jesslyn. They both went out of their way to be sure that our stay was 5 star! Thank you!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This place was an awesome pick! Close to everything and comfy. The hotel actually consists of two buildings, side by side but equally appointed. I had room 323 in the second bldg. It was as quiet as an empty church and I slept like a baby. The main bldg has a quaint bar with happy hour from 4-7,Monday through Thursday. There are many other places nearby with happy hour and you are a short walk from all the attractions.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the staff was amazing, it was our first trip to New Orleans and our honeymoon, and Marley behind the bar was extremely helpful and friendly with suggestions for lunch right off the top. Then Chef Rolita came out and turned our honeymoon into an even more amazing experience than we could have expected !!!! She was kind, caring, friendly, outgoing, and the food was delicious !!!! She is an incredible asset to your hotel and establishment !!! She referred us over to Michael who was very helpful with recommendations around the city as well, as was the ENTIRE staff and we can’t wait to return to the Q&C and New Orleans to see them again !!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank richardwerhle
Tiffany W, Manager at Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear richardwerhle,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay and the staff! We are truly lucky to have such amazing associates such as Rolita and Michael and I am delighted to hear that when you return to New Orleans you will be staying with us!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Very stylish boutique hotel with a great staff, especially Jason, the barkeep. Everyone was very helpful. Overall, an enjoyable stay. Comfortable beds and pillows. Plenty of outlets near the bed for charging phones.

The only downsides were the fact that I had no closet in my room, I never got new towels during a 4 night stay, and (maybe personal preference) the shower is open so it can get a little chilly.

Great location and nice lobby areas in both buildings.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
QCHotelBar, Manager at Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear spk237,

Thank you so much for your comments in regards to your most recent stay with us! I'm sorry to hear about the issues in regards to the size of the closet and the replenishing of the towels but I am delighted to hear you had a great stay overall. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again the next time you are in New Orleans!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I was shocked from the service and cleanliness of the room and the bathroom. The fridge does not work the electrical out let are broken some of the rooms have no windows. Very over rated hotel but the
Location is excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear mahanaief,

Thank you for your response in regards to your most recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that we did not provide the exceptional service we are known for and I ask that you email me at twalters@qandc.com so that I can make this right. Thank you once again and I hope to hear from you in the near future.