My experience at this hotel was outstanding. My king bed was super comfortable and I slept great. I didn't have a view, but wasn't in the hotel much anyway, so the room got nice and dark helping me sleep. The bathroom was small, but I was traveling by myself and had no issues with it all. For the rate, I thought the room was great, the hotel is centrally located between the convention center and the French district so I was able to walk everywhere I needed. Wifi worked great for me, I guess the desk could've been a little larger as I had one day where I had to work a couple of hours.
Housekeeping was great. I appreciate the extra 500 reward points if you opted not to have housekeeping. I don't require it everyday as I'm pretty tidy in my hotel stays.
The iron I was using was leaking some, and it was promptly replaced.
I loved the feel of the lobby and bar. Even met a buddy there a pizza and beer despite all the other great alternatives nearby. They had the game on and the food was good. Good happy hour prices.
The bell team was always opening the doors, the front desk always saying hello. I was there for a large convention and the hotel was packed, but I thought they were on their 'A' game.
I'd certainly stay here again in the future. I guess the bathroom would be a little bit of an issue if i was staying with my wife. She requires a bit of time for hair and makeup, so the lack of any counter space would've required some small juggling.
But overall, I loved my stay and the personality of the property, felt I was somewhere else than a 'chain motel.'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans, Louisiana is the Q&C Hotel | Bar New Orleans, Autograph Collection. We are tucked between the French Quarter and the Warehouse/Arts District, we're the perfect launching pad for your escapades no matter what you're seeking. Our hotel in New Orleans sits in a historic building that was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C Hotel | Bar embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peek at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Q&C HotelBar New Orleans, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans