Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 112
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 112
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 105
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

Dauphine Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 127
  • Free Breakfast
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 162
  • Free Breakfast
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 128
DruryHotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 179
USD 172
Priceline
8,436 results
All reviewscarousel barcriollorooftop poolfrench quarterroyal streetbourbon streetbeautiful hotelbeignetsperfect locationrooms are smallold world charmstreet noisemississippi riverparking garagejackson squaremardi graslucille
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wonderful location, historic, beautiful and comfortable, exceptional staff. Comfortable handicapped room, although handicapped entrance only from parking garage. Can't imagine a place I'd rather stay at in New Orleans, and I've stayed at numerous locations there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheGrandDame, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Monteleone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so much for your comments about the luxury service you received at the Hotel Monteleone! We aim to provide each guest with the same luxurious experience you described. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

By far one of the best hotels to stay at in NOLA. Now I hope the staff will read this and if they are. If you ever fire Nolan, so help me god I will never forgive you. He was the nicest person in there and was one of the friendliest people I met while in NOLA, if not the friendliest. A person who I will never forget because he is the best example of how much nicer people are compared to California. He talked with us everyday until we left. Back in California, some people wouldn’t say more than 2 words during your whole stay. But moving on, great in house restaurant, amazing customer service, and overall just a great stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

We are so pleased that you found the Hotel Monteleone to be so comfortable, beautiful, clean and friendly. We certainly agree! We look forward to seeing you again soon in NOLA!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Not really my style. There's no peace and quiet. It's popular with rowdy Bourbon Street types who overflow the hotel bar and lobby. Street noise kept me awake in my 6F room late into Sunday night. Wouldn't return myself. I prefer something more relaxing like Westin or Windsor Court.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems you endured during your recent visit to New Orleans and Hotel Monteleone. I am appalled that we failed so poorly in our responsibility to you as our guest. There simply is no excuse for the inconveniences you experienced. Your comments have been brought to the attention of our Management for review.
I hope you will reconsider your impression of Hotel Monteleone and allow us another opportunity to provide you the type of hospitality, ambiance and service upon which our reputation is established and which you have every right to expect.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was born in Metairie and have always enjoyed the annual trip back to NOLA whether it's on business or pleasure. The carousel bar is a MUST do for anyone visiting the area and is always one of my planned stops each trip. Travis and Frank provided such exceptional bar service I'm contemplating just booking my September reservation through the Monteleone rather than our usual riverfront/canal st. The incredible live music just seeps into your soul. Highly recommend a visit and the oh so lovely French 007. Enjoy!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Karissa P

At the Hotel Monteleone, we strive to treat our guests like family and are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed at Hotel Monteleone. Beautiful hotel. People were so friendly and helpful. The Carousel Bar was really cool. I would love to go back. If you make it to New Orleans, try to get a seat at the bar!

Stayed: June 2017