Omni Royal Orleans
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel St. Helene(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
French Market Inn(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Olivier House Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Hotel St. Marie(New Orleans)
  • Pool
Prince Conti Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Restaurant
5,162 results
All reviewsrib roomrooftop poolobservation deckfrench quartergreat locationbourbon streetjackson squareroyal streetbeautiful hotelbalcony roomrooms are smallbell staffwithin walking distancemississippi rivertwo blocksvalet parkingdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I love this hotel. It is very quaint and elegant. The staff is VERY accommodating and Julie Yates is the 5th star. There is a roof top pool and bar with plenty of lounging on the terrace that overlooks the city. It is just a spectacular view. It is also located in the quarter a block from bourbon, which helps with the late night parties and you do not get all the noise. It is also close to many of the fine dining restaurants, New Orleans has to offer. Did I mention how great the rooms and beds are. I rate this hotel 5 out of 5 stars. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Txloyas
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here last week midweek for 3 nights. Had read other reviews and history of the place,and was not disappointed! Across from white marble Louisiana Supreme Court building. Walking distance block and half to river and Natchez steamboat docking. Two blocks from Jackson Square and the big St Louis cathedral. Dining room has nice windowside seating available to see the street scene. Bourbon street block away,so very convenient location for my first time in New Orleans. Doorman opening door outside very nice feature. Everything excellent,including food and service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Quasimodo47
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Spent a couple of nights and it was a good experience. Rooftop pool and bar were worth it.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank JimStLouis
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here for his 29th bday in September 2011. We had just moved to Houston and decided to take a road trip to NOLA. I decided to splurge a bit and get a nicer hotel for his bday gift. We were very pleased with our stay. Yes, the rooms are small but we were only there to sleep... I mean, this is NOLA. Extremely comfortable beds and lovely decor. We overlooked the inner courtyard and got to view a beautiful wedding from our window. :) The best part of the hotel? the location. Close to all the action but still quiet. It was so nice to wander back to the hotel to rest and change. The rooftop bar/pool is very lovely as well. My only real complaint is the cost of parking. Why must hotels charge guests for parking? It seems to be fairly standard these days though. Other than that, a fabulous stay. Thanks, Omni for a great stay in a great city. OH- and if you go to NOLA, you MUST eat at Mr. B's.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on business while attending a conference held right at the hotel. It is a historic hotel, so nothing is sleek and new, but it is full of history and is really lovely. I'm very picky about cleanliness and comfort and this hotel rated high in both categories. The bathroom was small, but I was on my own so it was fine. Bed was comfy and room was spotless and quiet. The staff were wonderful - I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Apparently the ghost of a maid appears on the second floor in the nght and tries to re-tuck your sheets. I didn't see her, but I will say I was on the lookout! I was on second floor, facing the Napolean House.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo