3,126 results
All reviews pb j peanut butter and jelly sandwiches hot cocoa rooftop pool crystal room pbj sandwiches beautiful hotel french quarter old world charm hot tub turn down service business district beautiful lobby bourbon street high ceilings few blocks loved this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We spent 6 nights at Le Pavillon and were pleased overall with the staff and our room. We had one of the larger 2 bedroom suites and it was nicely appointed. The hotel is showing a little wear and the housekeeping staff, while very friendly, didn't do such a great job in cleaning our room. I don't think our floors were ever vacuumed and the supply of linens was spotty...sometimes too few...sometimes too many. The hotel maintenance staff needs to be either increased or paid better. The toilet paper holders were loose and sagging, the shower door was very loose and wobbly, the 3 TV's rarely worked well (cutting in and out), lamps needed bulbs. I found an old shoe under our coffee table that was left by a previous guest.

The beds were comfortable with nice linens. The front door staff was friendly and helpful. The Lobby is pretty. The restaurant and bar had limited hours so a mid afternoon snack or drink was not possible unless you ordered room service. Our room was decorated out of Restoration Hardware.

We've stayed in some of the finest hotels in America and this could be one of them but it needs a little more housekeeping and maintenance effort.

Room tip: Don't stay by elevators
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Remington_Management, General Manager at Le Pavillon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for reviewing Le Pavillon. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your six-night stay with us and our well-appointed accommodations. We appreciate your feedback surrounding areas in which we may improve, and I will surely touch base with the housekeeping team to see where the miscommunication occurred. I hope you will decide to join us again in the future, and please give us a call should you have any questions before your next visit!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Arrived at hotel early in the morning. Upon entering the beautiful lobby we were greeted warmly by a very nice man named was Wayne.The lady at the check in desk was named Kimberly. She was so kind and gracious, she made us feel welcome and patiently answered all of our questions. We checked into our room #216 it was gorgeous, and clean, the bed was one of the most comfortable that we have slept in at a hotel in quit awhile, the only thing that was kind of odd was that the bed lacked a fitted sheet, there was a top sheet that shifted through out the night, When leaving or entering the room the door really slams Loud! you have to hold it to slow it down or hear a super loud slam every time you enter or leave the room. Also the toilet was slow to flush and at one point it didn't flush at all. We reported the problem to the front desk and it was taken care of by the time we returned to our room. The hot chocolate and PB&J sandwiches were super,and the whipped cream was yummy! While in the lobby we stopped to introduce ourselves to the hotel General Manager. I was telling him that we had come to New Orleans to celebrate our 30th anniversary and how beautiful the hotel is He was polite but seemed to be distracted, the entire time I was talking he was looking over my shoulder towards the restaurant, I guess he had other matters to tend to versus chatting with excited quest. Overall we had a wonderful stay. The Le Pavillon is a older grand property, if your looking for sleek and modern this is not the place for you. The following staff made our stay a memorable one for our 30th anniversary. Dagenera, Kim, Pam, Frank, Kathleen, Jade, and the nice concierge with the blond hair, sorry I forgot your name. We plan on returning to New Orleans in the near future and yes we would consider staying again at the Le Pavillon. One other thing. On the floor we stayed on there is a painting of a man at the end of the hallway he was a little creepy looks like he's watching you .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you, Lisa, for reviewing Le Pavillon. I am happy to hear that you had a memorable experience from check-in to check-out with our personable service, artfully designed interiors and plush amenities.We appreciate your feedback surrounding areas in which we may improve and we will surely take this into consideration. We look forward to sharing your kind words with the team and welcoming you back again in the near future!

Sileshi Mengiste

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over Spring Break and were sadly let down. Like many other reviews I don't know where to begin. The Hotel looks very nice but wait, it isn't. The glass shower flooded the whole bathroom, the hot water handle for the sink was not mounted to the base, moved all around when you tried to use it and the toilet seat did not stay up due to bad remodel of the bathroom. Then when my wife was taking a shower they lost all water pressure....so no water mid shower! I spoke with the front desk and they said their water pump system failed but is now back online BUT it would take at least 45min before we have hot water again. After we all are able to shower I speak with the front desk who couldn't care less about the room issues and they don't write any of this down I request a new room....BUT now the computers are down and they say they will call me as soon as it comes back on line. No call as we leave for the day. We come back mid-day and ask again for a new room as my family gets all their stuff together AND THE PREVIOUS GUESTS DIRTY OLD SOCKS (We realize this when my daughter says she grabbed my black socks, I didn't pack any)! I now return the keys for the old room and tell the front desk of this latest failure of theirs and again, they couldn't care less. Now we're in the new room which appears better but wait, lights in the bathroom quit working. After all this they charge me extra money for the new room too! They have my contact info to discuss this failure.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jurgen S

Jurgen, I am very sorry and surprised to hear about your experience at Le Pavillon. I will speak with housekeeping immediately to see where the miscommunication occurred. I also want to apologize for the guest bath issues you experienced and I will bring this to my team's attention immediately so that we may investigate. I hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future, and we appreciate your very helpful feedback!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it!
The hotel is handy for all the usual tourist attractions and was a great base for our trip.
Clean rooms and very helpful and friendly staff would recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for enjoying Le Pavillon. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your holidays with us, and we look forward to sharing your kind words with our associates. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

When think of the series of events during my stay here my BLOOD BOILS! My stay here took a turn for the worst when my wallet was stolen FROM THEIR POOL AREA! I went down stairs to report my wallet stolen. I met with the VERY POOR excuse for a manager. His first name was Clark . He showed no interest or concern for what had just happened to me during my stay at his hotel.The first time I voiced my misfortune to him he seemed annoyed by my presence. He said and I quote "You will have to come back and speak with me because I have long line of people who need taken care of" VERY DISMISSIVE. Reluctantly I walked away just to come back and receive the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF MY LIFE. Nevermind the stolen wallet, the customer service I received from Clark was definitely the pit of my stay at Le Pavilion and it left me feeling disgusted!!! I told him what happened and I even described the gentlemen believed to have stolen my wallet. A GUEST OF THEIRS IN THEIR HOTEL THAT HAS NO VIDEO SURVEILLANCE! Upon finishing up my statement I asked Clark if I could have 2 breakfast vouchers for the buffet in the morning, mind you I lost my license, my social security card, my son's social security card, my credit card and nearly 300 dollars in my wallet, . Clark's response to me left me floored!! He asked me very arrogantly 'How is your wallet being stolen our responsibility?!" I picked my mouth up off the floor & told him there was no need to patronize me and that I never said it was their responsibility (never mind their sketchy guests and lack of surveillance in HIS "4 STAR HOTEL") and that he could just say no. Again, he responded very pompously "It's a no" Despite my wallet being stolen it was at that moment I wanted to just break down and go home. It took my boyfriend & I 13 hours to drive to New Orleans from Missouri. I spent $215 for two nights just to be treated like scum on the street ON MY 26TH BIRTHDAY. I could not believe I was not worth 2 free breakfast buffets to the "Manager" after my poor experience. Food that will end up just getting tossed at the end of breakfast any how. WOW! CAN YOU IMAGINE!? The only thing 4 star about this hotel is it's staff mates -Wesley (Desk Clerk), Ms Paula and Mr Taj (night supervisors) I came back downstairs after speaking to Clark to speak with someone else and inquire about Clark's information so that I could write this review. I was obviously distressed when ms paula asked me a question so small that meant so much "are you okay?" I broke down and told her about my misfortunes when Taj jumped in. THEY WERE SO DEDICATED TO TURNING MY MISERY INTO A VICTORY! Their compassion went a long way. Not only did I receive breakfast vouchers, I received complimentary drinks and they also moved me to a full suite for my last night in town. Upon arriving to my new suite I found chocolate covered strawberries, grapes and champagne!! Thank you Wesley, Taj and Paula! You are the truest examples of what customer service should be! As far as Clark, that man is not fit to supervise a shift at mcdonalds better yet oversee a 4 star hotel! For him to treat a guest that way, I can only imagine how he treats his staff!! I was very nice, not rude. I didn't make a scene in front of his guests or anything. These facts leave me to wonder if the color of my skin had anything to do with the poor customer service? I was astounded. I appreciate Wesley, Taj and Paula if I chose to stay at Le Pavilion those 3 would be the only reasons why. I do for a fact know that as long as Clark works there I would not step a pinky toe inside, not even if they paid me! Le Pavilion You all are a beautiful hotel but YOU NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE AND THROW OUT THE GARBAGE! It was made clear to me that certain demographics are made to be less relevant and unworthy of true dedicated customer service to your "MANAGER" Clark. I honestly am unsure if I was discriminated against because of my age or race or maybe a combination of both. This makes me sad and has definitely left a sour taste in my mouth not only about your hotel but New Orleans as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Celia A

Celia, I am very sorry and disappointed to hear about your experience at Le Pavillon. Your feedback is surprising as our customers' safety, comfort and experience is our top priority, and I assure you our associates work to provide service with our guests' best interests in mind. I will surely speak with my team to see where the disconnect may have occurred, as this does sound like a miscommunication. I am glad to hear that in the end you were able to enjoy upgraded suite accommodation and various complimentary amenities for your troubles. Again we will be discussing your experience internally, and we appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve the guest experience. I hope you may decide to give us another chance in the future, and please give us a call should you have any questions or like to discuss further.