Open today: 9:45 am - 10:15 pm
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from USD 16.49
from USD 36.00
from USD 34.00
1,102 results
All reviews jazz room perfume shop team building mardi gras a lot of fun great activity super fun fun experience puzzles challenging escaped blast misty teamwork storyline hints inventor
Reviewed 10 January 2018

This was a great experience. Find clues and solve problems in order to escape the room in time. We were a group of 6 adults (wouldn't do much more than that) and we had to work together in order to figure out where things were hidden, how to unlock doors and solve puzzles in order to get out. This was a really fun and different experience.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Escape My Room in New Orleans! It was tons of fun, the staff was extremely pleasant (Thanks, Carlos and Misty!), the decoration was incredible. You could tell how much effort went into not only making this about solving a puzzle, but about it being an exciting experience. Definitely going back soon!!!

1  Thank Jesse M
Reviewed 9 January 2018

An all-round great experience. The puzzles in the room were clever and impressively high-tech while appearing anything but. The host was good fun. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

we got there an hour early, was able to solve the lobby puzzle. Before starting, our host Robert gave us the basic rundown of how to play. Once in the room, the fun began and we were able to beat it with close to 0 on the clock, was very fun and the puzzles were challenging enough to keep things fun without being frustrating. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try an escape room for the first time (like me) or a veteran.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first Escape Room experience and I can honestly say, I LOVED it! From the second you enter the building, you're involved in the game. The decor and rooms were spectacular and very well done. As an author, I was blown away with the attention to detail.
We did the Inventor's Attic and escaped in about half an hour then did bonus puzzles. Next, we did the Jazz Room and it was more complicated but also super fun. We also "escaped" with a little time to spare.
It was my first but it won't be my last!
It's a not to be missed experience!
Now, I want to do MORE!