“Perfect and pet-friendly”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Explorer4...
“Perfect and pet-friendly”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in September 2017

This location is perfect in every way. Close to everything, just walk out your door and you are there. We had to evacuate from Florida due to hurricane Irma, and it turned into a trip of a lifetime. The owner let us bring our animals and there was a nice gated yard to let the dog out. The inside was immaculate and we couldn't of enjoyed our stay more. Absolutely fantastic owner who was caring and even extended our stay a bit with no trouble. 10 STARS 5 is not enough.

Your age range 25-34
Discover7...
“EXCELLENCE”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

As soon as I started working with Cynthia, I knew I would be well taken care of. She responded right away with every question or concern I had. Gave me great ideas about the area since I was coming down for a wedding. The accommodations were perfect, even down to the coffee! Pristinely well kept condo with the old world charm of New Orleans. I would definitely recommend
this property and I will be back to visit Cynthia again!

Management Response
6 Mar 2018
Thank you so much Yvonne! It was a pleasure hosting your family, I look forward to future visits.
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-49
Roy562013
Houston, Texas
“Great pet-friendly accommodation in NOLA”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Working with Cynthia was a pleasure. Clear prompt communication. Access to property is a snap with programmable electronic lock. The location is in a good area with convenient access to the Quarter. The accommodation was spotless with tile floors throughout which is great for pets. Linens were top quality and I appreciated the nice touch of a few local brews to sample upon arrival. Overall, a great value in NOLA.

Although not a problem for me at 6', it worth noting that the ceilings are rather low. Taller folks may want to inquire about that.

ab72113
Maumelle, Arkansas
“Great Rental in Great Location”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Location is a block or so from streetcar. In very convenient location to restaurants and convenience stores. House is top notch everything! Bed is comfortable, towels are fluffy, even had a washer and dryer!

Will definitely book here again!

Management Response
26 Jul 2017
Thank you so much! I'm glad you found everything comfortable and had a great time. You are welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing