“Amazing Coffee!”

French Truck Coffee
Ranked #1 of 91 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Description: A Craft Coffee roaster in the Heart of New Orleans. Freshly roasted, premium specialty coffee.
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We ordered two lattes, one hot and one cold - both were amazing. They do one thing and they do it very well. I have never had a cold latte made with a martini shaker before; it was fantastic. Highly recommend a stop here on your way to your sightseeing activities.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The place isn’t big. If you want to sit at a table it will be outdoors (Limited counterspace inside). But, I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to try a coffee experience at this location. Drip coffee is very good, but I would definitely go for a latte, cappuccino, or au lait. Nirvana.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We are regulars and have always had excellent lattes and excellent service. It's our favorite coffee in New Orleans. Great neighborhood place. A few seats inside and a few cafe tables out on the sidewalk. Very well done interior and generous punch card program for frequent guests.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

French Truck just happened to be the closest coffee shop to where we were staying but it was a good choice. The lattes were well made, if just a touch on the cool side, but if we go again the staff were friendly enough to be asked to change that.
The place is a bit minimalist with only a few stools inside and 3 or 4 small tables with chairs outside on the sidewalk.

1  Thank Tomnod
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The coffee here is great. My boyfriend and I got coffee and pastries here twice on our weekend vacation. Both times he enjoyed a latte and I got the New Orleans ice coffee. The NO iced coffee was very good, but not as much as some reviewers here seem to think. I've had better iced coffee at one other place in New Orleans. But it was still very good. The pastries were from Gracious Bakery. The employees were very friendly and cheerful. They were also very happy to chat and answer questions; there was no rush.