“Outstanding micro roaster and great drinks”

French Truck Coffee
Ranked #1 of 91 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Price range: USD 3 - USD 12
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Description: A Craft Coffee roaster in the Heart of New Orleans. Freshly roasted, premium specialty coffee.
Reviewed 13 December 2016

What a surprise to find French Truck Coffee's beautiful shop and roasting operation near the Garden District. The New Orleans Iced Coffee and the cafe au lait extra yummy (even without sugar)!

1  Thank feferman

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I don't really go to coffee shops but this place is awesome quick and easy great staff. Never disappointed.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I loooove this place. I think this might be my new favorite coffee in the city.

I recently discovered this cute little "sip and go" (as I'm calling it) after hanging out at Courtyard Brewery. I had heard people rave about the yummy coffee that is just around the block, so I knew I had to check it out. I had never had the opportunity to try French Truck before they opened this store front, so I was excited to go on a coffee adventure.

The store itself is pretty basic. There are a couple of tables and chairs, but the idea is to come and get what you need and go. Since I am a fan of iced coffee, that's what I've gotten both times that I have been here. I am such a fan of this velvety coffee. First of all, not only is the coffee itself ridiculously good and packed with flavor, but they serve it over crushed ice, which just adds to the magic of the brew.

I don't claim to be a coffee connoisseur by any means, but this coffee is nice and smooth and doesn't have any bitter under taste that I have found in other coffees. French Truck roasts everything super fresh, and the care really shows in the flavor. I also liked that the coffee is potent without being overly strong.

I will return to French Truck. This place might actually get me to try espresso!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Trendy shop with high quality coffee and breakfast snacks and pastries, served in adorable paper lunch bags. Staff is very friendly, shop is located on Magazine Street. Plenty of parking if you're just dropping by, sitting if you're sticking around. Great spot to stop by for a drink if you're exploring Magazine Street and the neighborhood.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

great little place to stop for a cup of java, exotic blends. Colorful, can't miss colors on the side of the building. The aroma of coffee strikes you feet from the door.