“New Orleans apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Harriet B
Aventura, Florida
“New Orleans apartment”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location could not have been more perfect-one block from Canal St. and two blocks from Bourbon St. 24 hour Walgreens for all your supplies. Since we were only 2 people we chose a 1 bedroom. The apartment was just as shown in the photos. A large 1 bedroom with all the necessities included. Updated bathroom, large kitchen and lovely living area. Free WiFi and cable TV.
Stay Alfred was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely book with them again as they have locations in many other cities.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean apartment ~ Great Location”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We really enjoyed our 10 day stay at the apartment. It was well furnished and met our every need. Overall, I felt the apartment was well maintained and clean. There were random scuffs on the walls, but not a big deal. Lots of space for clothes, suitcases, etc in the dressers and big walk in closet. Thanks for the hangers! Many places offer room for your clothes, but no hangers. I slept fine, but wouldn't call the bed or pillows overly comfortable. I would have appreciated more washcloths. I tried to buy some cheap ones, but couldn't locate any at the local stores. Laundry soap was provided. I wouldn't depend on the washer/dryer combo to do my laundry. It's fine for a pinch or for washing the towels, but you can only do a couple pairs of jeans or 2 towels at a time. Dryer heat is very hot. Wouldn't want to dry my clothes in it. I hung our jeans to dry. They were very generous with paper products and cleaning supplies. The kitchen had all the basic supplies needed for our stay. I had an internet issue, but resolved it in a day. Response time and follow through could have been better, but it all worked out fine. The hallway was very noisy during the day. The trash chute was kiddy corner to our apartment, so I believe that was the issue. The bathtub did not drain well. A little draino may do the trick! Stay Alfred left a handy binder with instructions and suggestions for places to visit and dine at. Rouse's Market was in walking distance for groceries. Walgreen's/CVS were just a block away and the street car was 2 blocks away. I would definitely stay here again. Stay Alfred was great to work with.

Inot64
“Anniversary and grandsons 13th birthday celebration”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Had a great time except the weather Rainey but we made the beat of it! Clean spacious apartment with all the amenities we needed for our stay. It was loud with sirens every night but not unbearable. The grand kids loved swimming at night in the rain on the rooftop! Thank you would love to stay again.

Lisa R
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Maintenance needed!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This unit offered sleeping arrangements for four - one king bed and one pull out couch. The bed was fine, the couch was awful. The cushions did not stay on the sofa when being used as a sofa - and when the bed was pulled out, the springs came right up through the mattress. Lights didn't work, the tub didn't drain, the pool had cigarette butts in it, the room I nly gave you 4 towels, so you needed to wash them daily and the combo washer/dryer took 4.5 hrs to wash and dry a load! Good location - easily walkable to Tge Quarter but condo definitely needs some TLC. Not what we thought we were getting. Would NOT stay there again!

Larry W
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great place and location!”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment in the Maritime Building. It was great and located a block from Bourbon Street and only a few blocks from several other must see sights. We would definitely book again and using Stay Alfred made it a piece of cake.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing