“Bad service”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #1,496 of 2,092 Restaurants in New Orleans
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at several Popeyes in Illinois where I am from, so, being in Louisiana, I looked forward to eating at one from the state it originated in. I was sadly disappointed. The cashier was rude, there was no ice in the machine, and the sweet tea had no sweetener. I gave it 2 stars because at least the food was okay and the place was clean.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Food was great. The staff delivering the service was not. It was busy, but there wasn't any control at the order and pickup counters. Not attentive, way too focused on having conversations with themselves and people on the street. Couldn't understand me. Must be that West Coast accent. Had to repeat order three times, and still didn't get it right. If it wasn't for the chicken, I wouldn't have come back.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We went to this location because it was beside our hotel. It was a little after 10pm. I think the closed at 11pm. There was a lobby full of people trying to order. The staff must not have wanted to cook anything although there were plenty of people waiting to order. Apparently they were "out" of everything except what was already cooked and in the warmers. Workers were pleasant enough maybe just tired and lazy. It was not a great experience but we were there and hungry, so we toughed it out. We repeated our order several times and it was still wrong when we got it. I am never very impressed with any Popeyes I have even been in so with such low expectations, I was not disappointed, just hungry.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great chicken and i always like their red beans and rice. It is amazing that a chain can have such good cajun food.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

On the 5th of August the Manager was very rude and disrespectful. He told the customer that once this chicken is gone he will closing the store. He still had an hour or so left to be open. The next time we went a staff member was very rude to either a fellow co-worker if not customer, wasn't quite sure who her bad attitude was directed at. That store is in need of a lot of customer service retraining. I will give credit to the young lady working the cash register because, she told the staff member that she was working on the line and to basicly check her attitude.