“Best Haunted Tour!”

Ranked #70 of 241 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: These tours will take you through New Orleans' freaky past, from voodoo to ghosts, all with an offbeat, theatrical presentation that makes it fun.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I’m so happy we decided to take this tour. In a previous visit to NOLA, we had taken the walking tour with the vampires and history. This cemetery tour was so much better, as we received not only the history of New Orleans but also the history of all those who have passed in this city. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, friendly, and had a great sense of humor. I definitely recommend going on this tour when visiting NOLA.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rachelle D
Write a ReviewReviews (3,006)
All reviews
"tour group"
in 39 reviews
"hour tour"
in 63 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 56 reviews
"lafayette cemetery"
in 53 reviews
"ghost"
in 404 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

10/10 Would go again. Lisa took stories that would be interesting by themselves and enthralled us with her presentation and passion for the topic. My only complaint is that there isn't an eight hour long version of this for my wife and I to go on tomorrow. I personally don't like history tours and usually just follow my wife around on them, but this was just so well done that I couldn't help but love it. Best tour I have ever been on. I even spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to leave this review because everyone who might have any interest in this should experience Lisa's performance. At the end of the tour, my wife said, "I wish she had a history show on TV. I would watch that."

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My mom and I are huge on these tours wherever we travel. Well tonight was tops! We had Toast as our tour guide, and let me tell you, he is an AMAZING guide and from what we gathered, a great person too. He was knowledgeable and passionate about all aspects of the cemeteries and is a great storyteller. But what sold me was his tour segment on Katrina victims and the history of Charity Hospital and hauntings. I would take every tour with this company and you should too!

1  Thank Mandy R
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Krystin was amazing. I highly recommend this tour. Very animated and informative. Passionate about the history. We had a great time.

1  Thank lglantzis