“Stay at alfred canal MA1”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel C
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worst Experience of my life”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

In a nutshell- this vacation rental company STAY ALFRED, does not treat their customers with respect, nor do they offer the "service" as they indicate on their website or when you are talking with them over the phone. In a nutshell my family and I rented a one bedroom from Stay Alfred and when we arrived we were given keys to a two bedroom condo. The room was completely prepared for our arrival and even a pack n' play was set up for my baby. I thought it was supposed to be for us, being that they gave us the keys thinking nothing of it. I found out over 30 hours later we were given the wrong room and the way they handle the oversight was absolutely over the top. The property manager banged on our door at 7pm demanding that we leave the room and get all of our stuff out in 15 minutes. She had a man with her that she clearly brought to act as an intimidation- she was aggressive, threatening and accused me of knowingly staying in the wrong room. Not one time did she say the mistake was on them. I cannot even begin to describe how traumatizing the situation was for my family, especially my 22 month old baby. We were put in another room- that was clearly not prepared for our arrival. All I wanted to do was leave right then and there, but I had already paid for the room in full and was on business. I will NEVER do business with these rental condo management company, especially for employing people like Vanisia Winston.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Dec 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. It's our goal to consistently deliver the best vacation rentals in the most desirable downtown locations, but it sounds like we have some things to work on. We will make sure to pass along your comments to our housekeeping staff and customer service manager in order to ensure that none of these issues arise in the future. We are very sorry for all the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. Please let us know next time you come to town, so we can give you a 5-star experience.
paulette...
Park Forest, Illinois
“Stay at alfred canal MA1”
Reviewed 30 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This was a awesome location only two blocks from EVERYTHING. The building is very secure and the security staff was always very professional and very helpful with whatever question you have about where to eat,? what to see and do?. The apartment/condo itself was very neat and clean.Plenty of space we were a family of 4. the let out couch was a queen sofa sleeper, very comfortable, the bed itself was also very comfortable. the place was well stocked with dishes, linen and towels as well as toiletry. There is a iron and ironing board, The iron needs replacing. A all in one washer and dryer. This is a self check in and the building is well maintained with quiet hour times. If you are rowdy and loud this is not the place for you. quiet time is strictly in forced. The area is very safe I didn't feel threaten at all. This was my first time staying in a condo rental i would do it again and with Alfred. Will be back next year Alfred.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and the quality of the place
Liked least: only complaint is the iron needed replacing messed up my husband white pants.
Friends getaway Older travelers
23 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for leaving a review for us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the convenient location and security of The Maritime. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
DLCBSN
Edmonton, Canada
“great location!”
Reviewed 16 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Fantastic location in a great city!
The apartment was exactly as pictured, which was nice, and had everything we needed for out stay. We were a party of 3, thankfully we were family because I can see the one bedroom being a bit too cosy for 2 couples.

Liked best: Location!
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay in New Orleans! Please think of us the next time you are planning a vacation. We would love to give you another 5 star stay!
Liz1908
Wilmette, Illinois
“Look no further for a great place to stay in New Orleans!”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I have been to New Orleans about a dozen times but this was the by far the best place I have stayed. The rooms are beautiful, the location is perfect and the amenities (kitchen! rooftop pool!) cannot be beat. I have paid twice as much for a room with half the charm. You will not be disappointed!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The rooftop pool and cleanliness of the room.
Liked least: I had to leave.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in New Orleans and had the chance to enjoy all of the awesome amenities at The Maritime. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

31 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the city! Keep us in the mind the next time you travel and we'll ensure you have another 5-star experience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing