“Breakfast”

Add it.
Caffe Latte Da
Ranked #918 of 2,063 Restaurants in New Orleans
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice experience. Ordered the eggs Benedict and grits. Both were delicious and wait time for food was not long. The hot chocolate was also a nice added touch. The staff was friendly and there was a nice local feel to the place.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have been here at least 10 times , every thing we have eaten has been great . Best breakfast in Harahan , best lunch in Harahan . They have a seafood on Friday and a steak night on Thursday . Service is great and people are wonderful . It is our new place to dine .

Reviewed 30 March 2016

This is a restaurant you will have to look for because it is not close to Downtown New Orleans. I had traveled past this location for business many years ago and always wanted to stop. Finally I made a specific trip. The restaurant in just one of those neighborhood places. It has a comfy lived in feel. The food is good with just the right sized portions. The coffee is strong and dark. I would recommend this if you happen to be in Harahan or Elmwood.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I am a regular at Latte Da and enjoy the service and food. I usually get the fruit plate for breakfast but have enjoyed other dishes off the breakfast menu. I recently came to their Thursday night steak night. The food has always been very good and the friendly servers make it a great place to start your day.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

I only get the Latte- but alot of friends get food and they sure seem to enjoy it all. It sure smells good. I sometimes wish I had an appetite early enough to try it- but alas- mine doesn't come till around 10ish. I have always found the workers very friendly and helpful. The place is kept clean and tidy. There are plenty of extra's to fix your coffee just the way you want it.