This hotel is not considered in the historical French Quarter district so the price is reasonable. You are only a few blocks from there. The hotel is old but clean. Our room was spacious, bed comfy. View was not good. Looking at an empty building. Overall it was a good location & if you like to walk, you can walk over to the French Quarter & the Casino. We also walked to board the boat. Make sure if you do this to ask for walking directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation and expansion; due to reopen in late 2017. With its home-like decor and plentiful amenities, the Country Inn & Suites, New Orleans French Quarter offers comfort and convenience in the heart of downtown New Orleans. Our historic hotel is comprised of seven 19th century buildings, giving it a charming, boutique feel that artfully blends old world charm with modern comforts. Our prime location on Magazine Street near the French Quarter places our guests close to many nearby New Orleans activities and attractions, including Bourbon Street and the Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New Orleans French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Country Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Country Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Country Inn