“Excellent sandwich and almond croissant”
Review of La Boulangerie

La Boulangerie
Ranked #4 of 27 Bakeries in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The Atlantic sandwich is very tasty and the almond croissant is very very good!
Discovered this place randomly and I am glad I did!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

After the sale of this establishment, many changes were made by the new owner. Some of these changes were not to the immediate liking to the clientele. I can honestly say now that this place is back and pushing itself to new highs. With King Cake Season in full swing. It is a fantastic people watching experience as well as a great place to eat.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Great coffee so good you should take some home. Hard to pick my favorite pastry but I would say the almond crossaint Would be a crowd pleaser.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

My wife and I were looking for a coffee place and came across La Boulangerie. The place serves breakfast items and other items for lunch, not certain its open for dinner. The coffee and other items we had were great and we will certainly return. Want to try it for lunch. There is also and ice cream station. The restaurant is very clean and inviting.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I simply cannot say enough positive things about La Boulangerie! This is a cozy, intimate and incredibly delicious bakery in New Orleans!! This is hands-down the most authentic French pastries I have had outside of Paris! The folks here are very friendly and welcoming, offer wonderful customer service with a smile! Located on Magazine St. in a good neighborhood in the Garden District. Let all the other tourists flock to Café du Monde, while you hop in a cab or Uber on out to La Boulangerie and enjoy the best breakfast you will have in the city of New Orleans! The Almond Croissant there will change your life forever!!

1  Thank RJamie