“Should be closed”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On April 5th @ 3:30pm
My family was on vacation and visiting New Orleans for the first time.
I stopped into PJ's for a coffee.
I ordered a sugar free latte for my wife.
My wife has had gastric surgery and cannot process sugar.
For some unknown reason (and despite their assurances) there was sugar in the coffee.
We didn't realize they had somehow decided to make it with sugar until my wife doubled over in severe pain.

The staff needs to be fired

1  Thank castledenizen

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Good Coffee and others had iced black tea with lemon. I'm going back to get the peppermint bark iced coffee. Our hotel had PJ's coffee in the room to make by the cup which was a nice treat. The service here was ok and I felt the place needed a little cleaning. Good, good Coffee.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Just had coffee, 2 of us. The product was great and the service was excellent. Rest rooms were clean. I know it is a 5, but I could have not asked for more.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This place used to be a must stop on Magazine Street. I think they changed owners over the past year and recent visits have been "Meh". Stopped in to get a few coffees...tried to order something that was being marketed and in the menu only to be told that "we really don't make that". Coffee was okay otherwise.

1  Thank Vic D
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

PJ'S is an average coffee house. They are definitely selling the hipster vibe and cater to that community. Typical coffee house prices for average coffee. If you happen to be in the area shopping, by all means stop in. But I wouldn't go out of my way to visit.

1  Thank AaronO3