“Awesome breakfast”

Ranked #20 of 29 Bakeries in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My cousin took us here for breakfast on 6/16/18. This place is awesome. Fresh bagels and fresh orange juice. My boyfriend and I got the meat, cheese, and egg sandwich with freshly squeezed orange juice. My cousin got the lox bagel. He says it is awesome so I will be trying that next time. Everything was awesome. It was 43$ for 3 bagels and 2 orange juices. But considering all the things on them and how good everything was I'd say it's worth it!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018

This was my 3rd. visit and it was WONDERFUL
The Bagels are always fresh, the variety is great and the ways to eat them are imaginagble - Such friendly staff - Orange juice fresh made - coffee is good and I will be back --

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Took a long walk around the trail at Audubon Park. On the way back, we strolled along Freret St feeling hungry. A line trailed outside the door of Humble Bagel shop. Fresh smells drew us towards the door. Keen organization moved the line quickly and shortly we had two huge bagels with all kinds of goodies inside to satisfy our hunger. Great find!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Came here from my dgh's recommendation for brunch. Simple but excellent. I'm a bit discriminating in awarding 5 dot reviews so a bagel place won't go that far, but don't let that dissuade you from coming here when a quick breakfast or lunch is needed. Loved getting some veggie with the spinach, mushroom, swiss egg sandwich bagel. Wife and daughter also enjoyed their selections. The fresh squeezed orange juice in a mason jar in the fridge caught eye and was also wonderful, a nice change from the usual bottled "healthy"drinks. Would love to come again

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I grew up in the New York City area. The first thing I do when I return is have a bagel (living in the South). This place makes'em like they're supposed to be made! The owners are great people, too, a young couple in their first business.

Date of visit: May 2017