“When I think of New Orleans cuisine, I think of Mr. B's!”
Review of Mr. B's Bistro

Mr. B's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr. B's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,992 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: USD 23 - USD 50
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Mr. B's Bistro, (since 1979) owned by Cindy Brennan of the famous Brennan Restaurant Family, is located in the heart of the French Quarter. Signature dishes include Mr. B's famous Barbequed Shrimp, Gumbo Ya Ya, and Bread Pudding with Irish Whiskey Sauce. $1.50 martinis and bloody marys each weekday during lunch.
Reviewed 29 May 2012

It is always a treat to dine at Mr. B's while visiting New Orleans. Whether it's for lunch or dinner, Mr. B's will not disappoint. Their gumbo ya-ya is the best around. I also love the fried oyster appetizer. Mr. B's is a great place to go when celebrating a birthday, anniversary etc. The staff really makes you feel special. Give Mr. B's a try. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Well worth the visit. Need reservations for sure. The jazz trio moves about making it fun to hear close up. Take your camera. Wished my English muffin had been toasted in my Eggs Benny.
Really needed more hollandaise - just minimal amount on top. Prices steep so take your wallet.
Lots of interesting choices.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We were able to get in for an early reservation on a Sunday night. Drinks were great, food excellent. Our waiter was not that interested in us and forgot what we ordered or took too long to bring it.

Other than that, I would recommend it. 0probably only one tired waiter...

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

We all were pleased at the taste and quality of our food.

We were visiting with family and coul not hear when we were talking to each other because it was so loud.

All in all i tthink this is a very nice restaurant but would not go there for an intimate atmosphere

Reviewed 28 May 2012

The atmosphere is lively. You can see into the kitchen which is always great. The wait staff were attentive warm and friendly. I asked our waiter for a recommendation and he selected the signature shrimp entree for me. I was not disappointed and could have licked the plate! Great place. Can't go wrong here...