“Amazing Prohibition Cocktail Tour!”

New Orleans Streetwalkers Tours
Ranked #35 of 232 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: New Orleans Streetwalkers Tours is a owner-operated licensed and insured tour experience specializing in unique haunted and historical cocktail walking adventures of the French Quarter, New Orleans. How else are we different from other walking tour companies? 1) Small groups. Always. 2) We have only one guide, the one you are reading about in these reviews, so you know his work is approved by others like you. 3) Two of our tours include an alcoholic beverage. 4) We specialize in intimate custom tours, including bachelor and bachelorette parties and corporate groups. 5) We have exclusive access into one-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes locations. At New Orleans Streetwalkers Tours, we believe a tour company should excel at four things: accurate history, entertainment, good advice and great customer service. We strive honestly to deliver them all.
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Once again my wife and I found ourselves in NOLA. What is it about that town? The last two times we toured with New Orleans Streetwalkers. Brian is just a fantastic guide and his Boos and Booze tour was fun both times, but this time, after Brian told us about some new tours he was working on and even left us a nice reply on Trip Advisor, we went with his new Sin & Gin tour. Frankly: equally as great as the Boos and Booze and with a similar want-to-take-that-tour kind of title! Has all the hallmarks of Brian's tours: included drink, delicious cocktails, inside access to amazing New Orleans establishments, small groups and well chosen interesting, fun and entertaining history. I had no idea how fun writers like F. Scott--and Zelda!--Fitzgerald and William Faulkner were--not to mention, the history of Speakeasies and Flappers! Just do it!

BrianStreetwalker, Owner at New Orleans Streetwalkers Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hey, Ryan! What can I say? Thank you for touring with me and for the great reviews! Very happy that you and your wife had a fun time on the Sin & Gin Prohibition Cocktail Crawl and that y'all are jake with the blottoed whoopee of these writers. They not only helped change literature but--love 'em or hate 'em!--they, undeniably, lived large. Remember to raise a toast with your favorite giggle water every December 5th! Here's How! Brian

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

It's been more than a year since I'd been to New Orleans and last time I did the Boos & Booze tour with my friends and it was the BEST so I decided to tour with Brian again and try something new. The Sin & Gin tour is a cocktail tour that talks all about the 1920s with drinking, of course! And like the B&B, this one is dope, too! He is funny while still sharing the history. FUN history, nothing like OMG I wish he'd shut up! But fun and you always want to hear more. I didn't know anything about that part of our history, but I just bought a book about Flappers as I think I might have been one in another life, LOL, just sayin'. I'm clicking LOVE, the S&G, Certified Fresh!
Emily!

Hi, Emily! 'Preciate ya coming back out with us, enjoying the Sin & Gin Prohibition Cocktail Crawl. Thank you! Also appreciate that you didn't want me to shut up! Gave me a good laugh! Thanks for the social media tips, as well. I subscribed to your YouTube channel (Thumbs Up!). And enjoy your book about Flappers. We wouldn't be who we are today, without them...Who Dat! Brian

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Was in NOLA again last month for bidness to meet with several clients who were not cocktail afficienados (ie: taking a break from drinking) and my suggestion to do a "French Quarter in 75" was the perfect way to spend some quality time with great clients and bond a bit. As always, the walking was great, and as with every time I have done this tour, one leaves New Orleans knowing more about the city and it's history thereby increasing the appreciation for all things New Orleans. Brian is good about keeping the tours fresh and at times is a bit spontaneous while covering the serious history involved. Great activity with friends or clients and gives you a lot more to talk about at a later time.

BrianStreetwalker, Owner at New Orleans Streetwalkers Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Shpeeen! Great hearing from you, as always, and thanks for continuing to come on my tours and share the love with the world at large--as well as for NOLA and all the establishments that you take the time to review. I am thrilled that you enjoy my work! I have a couple of new tours now so, next time you are in town, you might want to consider taking them for a 'Shpeeen Spin' to see if they live up to expectations. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The Boos and Booze Tour was great we had Brian & N O S Tours. Brian gave lots of history about the hotels and entertaining stories. you walk by hotels and without thinking about them each of them have some sort of history attached the them. would go again on a different tour with N O S Tours next time in town.

Greetings, Vince, and many thanks for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure having you and your family on the Boos! & Booze tour and I am happy that y'all enjoyed the 'spirited!' adventure. I agree with you: we walk by hotels in this city without thinking much about them, but each one has a story--a thousand, thousand stories!--to tell, as does each building in this town and it is my pleasure and privilege to dig into these histories and share them with y'all. Cheers!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This was the highlight of our few days in New Orleans following our river cruise from Memphis to New Orleans. We had done our research and knew we wanted a walking tour in the French Quarter and chose this one based on the eclectic mix it offered and the outstanding reviews we read. We were not disappointed as Brian provided an evening of historical facts, entertaining stories and awesome recommendations with a perfect combination of wit and wisdom. If we were here longer I would want to take every tour Brian offered, he really is that good. Brian does New Orleans proud with all he offers.

Thank you, GamaRaze, for taking the time to review the Boos! & Booze French Quarter Hauntings tour and for your kind words. I enjoyed having you and your husband out with us on our ghosts & spirits (as it were!) adventure. Would very much like to do the river cruise y'all were on, as well. Cheers! for your insight on your experience cruising the Mississippi and please say Hello! to Canada for me. Love your country. Who Dat! Brian