“Fun and interesting tour.”

Two Chicks Walking Tours
Ranked #9 of 243 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Two Chicks Walking Tours provides fascinating experiences designed around small groups of guests. Local guides present classic and uniquely themed tours 7 days a week. A fresh voice for sightseeing in New Orleans. Home of the Brothels, Bordellos and Ladies of the Night tour PLUS the resurrected Cynic's Ghost tour. You'll see the most notable landmarks and hear a refreshing perspective. Celebrate New Orleans culture and history with US. Some tours are adult only while others are completely family friendly. Great for couples, friends, book clubs, bachelorette parties, girls weekends, etc. We're also happy to customize an experience for you.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our tour was wonderful. I booked just an hour or so before tour time, I texted them and they texted me right back letting me know that they did have openings. Our tour guide Grey was right on time, and took us on a very interesting walking tour through the Garden District and the Cemetery. She shared lots of interesting information with us as we walked. Definitely worth every penny!

1  Thank tdrm
Write a ReviewReviews (2,226)
All reviews
"louis cemetery"
in 52 reviews
"private tour"
in 34 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 29 reviews
in 210 reviews
"christine"
in 344 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had Loki as our guide which was an incredible experience. His root grow deep in NOLA going back 8 generations. To have a guide that has suck a personal and passionate experience for his city and its history makes all the difference in the world. The walk was a little brisk but he had so much information to share it was the only way squeeze it all in. Kudos to Two Chicksfor making the meeting point at District Donuts which was an added bonus and great way to start the day, breakfast and donuts were fantastic. Our group was small about 12 people which was so much more intimate compared to some of the groups we passed with around 30 in a group. There are many tours to choose from the choice is simple Two Chicks.

1  Thank glentarantino
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had recommendations for Two Chicks from multiple people, one being a native New Orleanian. They were not wrong! Loki was a great guide, telling us fun informative stories, keeping us all entertained, and finding a way to connect with every member of the group. We took the Garden District tour, but I look forward to taking other tours through Two Chicks when we return!

1  Thank theamydoddy
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I took the St. Louis #1 tour with Loki. I've been spending time in, reading about and photographing the cemeteries in New Orleans for thirty years. I heard stories I'd never heard before, and learned things I never knew. And all delivered with pro-quality performance and story-telling chops. As someone who has always been about doing my own research, and self-directing my own experience, I'd never really seen the value of a tour. I do now! Not only an efficient, easy & fun way for visitors to get access to (and the real dirt on) iconic New Orleans locations, I will now recommend to locals as well. Take a day and play tourist in your own city! I bet you'll learn something.

1  Thank 55lauried