“Home cooked goidnes”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My Nursing students and I went for lunch. Everything was fresh . They make the chips so they are hot n crisp you eat them alone . Everything was authentic n taste like Mexico has come to Nola. The staff was very pleasant and had no problem working with a group of 10.Prices are reasonable and it's easy to mix n match your order.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a "go-to" place if you are in the area. The pico is excellent and I love the guacamole. The cheese quesadilla is a little too cheesy for my taste, but the fish tacos are awesome. It can get really crowded at peak hours so if you want a quiet dinner, you may have to come at an off time. They also offer take-out.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

In my opinion it is the best Spanish food in town my friends and I come every Monday. The cebollitas, grilled green onions, are fantastic.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Family friendly neighborhood restaurant. The chicken taco kids meal is just right. The friendly owner is often working the counter. We could happily eat here every week.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We're locals and have eaten here many times over the last 15 years. They are very consistent and good. I have to say, their fish taco is the best I've had anywhere short of Baja California. I crave them at times.