“Leah's Pralines is a Must Stop if You're in NOLA”
Review of Leah's Pralines

Leah's Pralines
Ranked #12 of 69 Dessert in New Orleans
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We visited NOLA in July 2018 - yes we went when it was really hot lol - and made sure we stopped at Leah's Pralines - it was soooo worth it!! My grandkids were hot and tired and had no idea what pralines were. Let me just say they left the shop with big smiles on their faces!!! We bought extra pralines to bring back to the house we were renting. Leah's Pralines are the real thing!! Leah's is close enough to Jackson Square - so there are no excuses not to stop in and check it out.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We always visit Leah's Pralines every time we are in New Orleans. They have the best Pralines....several kinds. All their chocolates are wonderful, however they have the best chocolate peanut buttercups and the chocolate covered marshmellow/carmels…..need I say more!

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Everything in the shop looked absolutely delicious! We got bacon pecan brittle and an assortment of pralines and treats. All of it was amazing.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Our party stopped in for Pralines and to pick up the much desired hot sauce. It was my first visit, but 2 in our party stop in on each visit. I was interested in trying the hot sauces in particular and ended up buying the extra hot. Perhaps the best and most flavorful hot sauce in my collection. I'd buy it by the quart if it was available!

Service was excellent and very friendly, and each member of our party bought something to take home. Our fragile bottles were carefully wrapped in bubble wrap to protect them at no charge.

I will certainly visit again, and will be ordering online to restock my hot sauce!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

So tasty, maple pecan pralines not to be missed. Yummy samples and friendly staff. Glad we saw the trip advisor suggestion!

Date of visit: September 2018