Review Highlights
Wow...This is where you can feel special

Incredible hotel, perfect New Orleans ambiance and wonderful staff. Located near Bourbon St and... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018

from USD 30.00
from USD 31.00
from USD 65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to a few hotel spas and this one was the best. I was in so much pain and my massage therapist Dana Sutterfield is a miracle worker. The staff was amazing and it made what started out a trip in pain to a trip that is now relaxed and comfortable. I even went back for a cupping session. Thank you again great staff

2  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I expected much more from the spa during my visit for a mani/pedi. The staff was friendly and professional but I think the service was mediocre. Picture below so you guys can judge for yourself if I’m being too picky. The massage was about 2-3 minutes per limb and Not very relaxing, the massage chair didn’t even work, they didn’t offer or tell me about the mimosas until after my visit was over and I think my nails look ok. I’ve gotten a better pedicure from local smaller places. I will probably not go back since there are so many other options.

3  Thank Nolas-Claudia
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Me and some friends had a wonderful day at the Spa here! The staff was amazing and accommodating to the six of us. Not one of us had anything negative to say about the day. The massage therapists were are fabulous and they provided champagne and a beautiful and tasty cheeseboard to top off our relaxing day. Afterwards we hung out at the rooftop pool. This is a perfect place to go for a ladies day in the quarter!

1  Thank Rachal N
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

First I have to say for the price my message was fantastic. I was a bit disappoint about the facility over all but the massage was great. There is a small locker room with no sauna or steam room which is odd for a Waldorf Spa and pretty disappointing if you’ve been to other Waldorf Spas before. Other than that it was a great experience.

2  Thank dinap205
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I had a one hour with Lana, she listened to all of my needs. She was very professional & gave an amazing massage. I highly recommend her & this spa.

2  Thank Monica F