“Amazing Spa!”

Waldorf Astoria Spa
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

While in town for my wife's birthday we ended up not having time to receive the spa's services, however we took a tour. Our tour was led by Cliff, and he was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the amenities and various treatments they offered. The spa is beautiful and we will be returning soon to enjoy its services.

TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for a wonderful review, Dan. We hope to welcome you back so you can experience our Waldorf Spa!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

OK ... not everyone will seek out a massage while on a trip, but over time, I have found it a great way to relax before heading home. The staff and services at the Waldorf Astoria Spa were second to none. To have the staff check with you as the treatment begins to make sure that every aspect of your massage is to your liking is the mark of a top notch spa. Needless to say, I left completely relaxed and ready to continue my journey home.

TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you for your kind review of the Waldorf Astoria Spa. It is wonderful to read you enjoyed your treatment and found comfort and relaxation in our spa. We will be certain to share your comments with our team. Thank you for your review, and we hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Very warm welcome. Appointment was perfectly on time.
The massage therapist was very professional and individualized my treatment. One of the best Spa treatments I ever got.
They even gave me 15% discount for HH diamonds although I was not even staying there.

TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Thank you for your review of the Waldorf Astoria Spa. It is wonderful to read you enjoyed your experience and your massage treatment! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

My wife had a great pedicure and manicure with Ethel and I had a nice manicure with Dottie. I think next next we will both do manicure and massage!! We will be back. Book any treatment early would be my tip.

1  Thank Texaswinecouple
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled you and your wife enjoyed your experience in the Waldorf Astoria Spa. We will be certain to share your compliments with Dottie and Ethel. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

My wife and I both visited the spa during our 2 night stay at the Waldorf. We arrived 15 minutes prior to our appointment and were ushered to the waiting room, where they had magazines, water and make up for the women to try on. My wife first went to the change room to put on her robe. We were greeted in the room but a wonderfully nice lady and offered some mimosas. I received the Waldorf Signature Pedicure while my wife had the contouring body treatment. My pedicure was great, ticklish just a few times but for me that's normal. My service provider was nice and we talked the whole time about sports and everything else we could in 75 minutes. My feet have never been so smooth, my wife said. My wife was extremely satisfied with the results from her treatment and I was also impressed. Overall it was a great time away for the both of us. The ladies at the checkout desk were also wonderful and pleasure to deal with.

TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for your kind review of the Waldorf Astoria Spa. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your pedicure and that your wife liked her body treatment. We will be certain to share your comments with our spa team members! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!