Review Highlights
Wow...This is where you can feel special

Incredible hotel, perfect New Orleans ambiance and wonderful staff. Located near Bourbon St and... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Deno P
Reno, Nevada
via mobile
Amazing

I’ve been to a few hotel spas and this one was the best. I was in so much pain and my massage... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2018

from USD 30.00
from USD 31.00
from USD 65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2016

My wife and I both visited the spa during our 2 night stay at the Waldorf. We arrived 15 minutes prior to our appointment and were ushered to the waiting room, where they had magazines, water and make up for the women to try on. My wife first went to the change room to put on her robe. We were greeted in the room but a wonderfully nice lady and offered some mimosas. I received the Waldorf Signature Pedicure while my wife had the contouring body treatment. My pedicure was great, ticklish just a few times but for me that's normal. My service provider was nice and we talked the whole time about sports and everything else we could in 75 minutes. My feet have never been so smooth, my wife said. My wife was extremely satisfied with the results from her treatment and I was also impressed. Overall it was a great time away for the both of us. The ladies at the checkout desk were also wonderful and pleasure to deal with.

1  Thank Macobie
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for your kind review of the Waldorf Astoria Spa. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your pedicure and that your wife liked her body treatment. We will be certain to share your comments with our spa team members! We hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

A beautiful building and serene spa setting. A pretty good pedicure with a good spa chair. Service provider was quiet but effective and kind. Price was comparable to other high end spas. I will be back.

1  Thank Eden76
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your treatment. Please let us know if you have any additional comments regarding your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Waldorf Astoria Spa! We have also recently launched a new membership loyalty program called The Spa Club, which may interest you.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Lana was terrific. Really a magician!! The spa area is very nice. There are separate locker rooms for men/women but the common areas accommodate both. Enjoyed the mimosa after the treatment. Everyone from front desk to attendants were just lovely.

1  Thank Explorer810569
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear native*texan*2005,

We are thrilled to hear about your experience at our Waldorf Astoria Spa. Thank you for taking the time to provide us and the entire TripAdvisor community with your feedback. We will be certain to pass your compliments along to Lana and the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Stayed at Roosevelt Hotel in Sept. for a wedding.Treated myself to a haircut the day of evening wedding.Renny was the stylist,she was a really pleasant woman who gave me the best cut and style ever.If we didn't live so far away,I would return for all my haircuts.

TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Marygracie,

Thank you for your review of your experience in the Waldorf Astoria Spa. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your haircut. We will be certain to forward your compliments to Renny! We hope to see you again the next time you're in New Orleans.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I always enjoy getting a good massage. I came back from my day of visting NO and stopped to see if the spa had any place for a deep tissue massage. It was 4:15 and they said they had a 80minute availability for 4:30pm, so I booked the appointment. The spa itself is very nice, modern and very well decorated. Unfortunately they didnt have a lady for the massage so they gave me Cliff. It was a memorable deep tissue massage. Very deep massage and it was more than I expected. I felt amazing after the massage. My tense body had been deeply massaged and Cliff worked the knots very well. The massage itself wasnt cheap. The hotel also adds a 20% gratuity for the Massage. I didnt mind leaving a great tip but honestly had it not been such a great massage maybe I would of! I believe it came out to almost a 40$ tip. These are 5 star hotels so when there is a spa in the hotel we all know prices are a bit over priced so as long as you know what amount you are paying, I guess its ok! In Montreal I can get a great massage in a regular Spa for about 110$ for 90 minutes....let's be honest 234$ US is not cheap but thank god it was worth it because I wouldnt have given an excellent rating!

2  Thank Nancy L
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for providing a review of your experience at the Waldorf Astoria Spa inside The Roosevelt New Orleans. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your massage treatment and that Cliff was able to provide you with great service. If there is anything you wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact the spa directly. We hope to see you again soon!