Review Highlights
Wow...This is where you can feel special

Incredible hotel, perfect New Orleans ambiance and wonderful staff. Located near Bourbon St and... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Deno P
Reno, Nevada
via mobile
Amazing

I’ve been to a few hotel spas and this one was the best. I was in so much pain and my massage... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2018

from USD 11.99
from USD 36.00
from USD 39.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

A beautiful building and serene spa setting. A pretty good pedicure with a good spa chair. Service provider was quiet but effective and kind. Price was comparable to other high end spas. I will be back.

1  Thank Eden76
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your treatment. Please let us know if you have any additional comments regarding your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Waldorf Astoria Spa! We have also recently launched a new membership loyalty program called The Spa Club, which may interest you.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Lana was terrific. Really a magician!! The spa area is very nice. There are separate locker rooms for men/women but the common areas accommodate both. Enjoyed the mimosa after the treatment. Everyone from front desk to attendants were just lovely.

1  Thank Explorer810569
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear native*texan*2005,

We are thrilled to hear about your experience at our Waldorf Astoria Spa. Thank you for taking the time to provide us and the entire TripAdvisor community with your feedback. We will be certain to pass your compliments along to Lana and the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Stayed at Roosevelt Hotel in Sept. for a wedding.Treated myself to a haircut the day of evening wedding.Renny was the stylist,she was a really pleasant woman who gave me the best cut and style ever.If we didn't live so far away,I would return for all my haircuts.

TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Marygracie,

Thank you for your review of your experience in the Waldorf Astoria Spa. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your haircut. We will be certain to forward your compliments to Renny! We hope to see you again the next time you're in New Orleans.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I always enjoy getting a good massage. I came back from my day of visting NO and stopped to see if the spa had any place for a deep tissue massage. It was 4:15 and they said they had a 80minute availability for 4:30pm, so I booked the appointment. The spa itself is very nice, modern and very well decorated. Unfortunately they didnt have a lady for the massage so they gave me Cliff. It was a memorable deep tissue massage. Very deep massage and it was more than I expected. I felt amazing after the massage. My tense body had been deeply massaged and Cliff worked the knots very well. The massage itself wasnt cheap. The hotel also adds a 20% gratuity for the Massage. I didnt mind leaving a great tip but honestly had it not been such a great massage maybe I would of! I believe it came out to almost a 40$ tip. These are 5 star hotels so when there is a spa in the hotel we all know prices are a bit over priced so as long as you know what amount you are paying, I guess its ok! In Montreal I can get a great massage in a regular Spa for about 110$ for 90 minutes....let's be honest 234$ US is not cheap but thank god it was worth it because I wouldnt have given an excellent rating!

2  Thank Nancy L
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for providing a review of your experience at the Waldorf Astoria Spa inside The Roosevelt New Orleans. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your massage treatment and that Cliff was able to provide you with great service. If there is anything you wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact the spa directly. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. Great location, great customer service. The only complaint is the spa, My sister and I were scheduled at 11, we were brought back to our rooms around 11:15, it was supposed to be a 50 minute facial but we were both back in the waiting room by 11:50. My service was supposed to be a hydrating facial, instead it was a sandpaper mask. My sister who got the papaya facial had the exact same mask and experience. There was no steam, no hand or arm massage, no foot massage, no eye covers during extractions! It felt rough and dirty. Bed was freezing. The sandpaper mask left dirty residue in my hair and all over my skin. It was not a pleasant or relaxing experience, and I feel like my skin looks worse than when I started. It's the worst spa experience I have ever had. Worse, when bring up the issues to the manager she says it is the "customer's job to make sure they are satisfied," and tells you that you lied about what time you got brought back. It was such horrible waste of money.

5  Thank Julietta1212
TheRoosevelt, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Dear Julietta,

Thank you for your review of your experience. We apologize if you encountered any issues during your treatment, and we have informed our Spa Director who will launch a thorough investigation to resolve this matter.