“Not a bad pit stop for a quick burger”
Review of Bayou Burger

Bayou Burger
Ranked #338 of 2,092 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Located on the most famous street in town, Bayou Burger & Sports Company offers piled high specialty burgers, stacked hot dogs, a wide selection of local brews and everything sports in an upbeat setting. Bayou Burger is a casual gathering spot for relaxing with friends, refueling and watching the game amid the hustle and bustle of Bourbon Street. Relax in front of the projection screen TV and cheer on your team or enjoy the balcony overlooking all the Bourbon street action.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was good and relatively fast . Place was pretty busy with a good selection of burgers. It came to about $80 for 4 with burger, cocktail and app. Not too bad.

Joshua M, General Manager at Bayou Burger, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

William we love to hear when our guest enjoy their visit. See you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for food and drinks. Had the onion starter and 2 mains which were chicken sandwich and a burger with 2 beers. $53 good value and food was very good. Service also good. It was very busy.

Foxypops we love to hear you had an amazing experience. I will share this with my team. See you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat on Bourbon St around 10PM on a Friday night. There weren’t many options so we ducked into this joint on a street recommendation. Had the Home Team Burger that was cooked perfectly with fried Gouda and bacon jam. Opted for the Jambalaya instead of fries ($1.50 upcharge) and that was one of the best cups I’ve ever had. Plenty of TV screens and service was very good.

Christopher thanks for the amazing review. We love to hear when our guest have a great experience. See you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Title just about sums it up. Took forever not because of the kitchen but because our bartender didn't pay any attention to us.

E3742q thanks for taking the time to do a review. I will have my bar manager look onto this so it does not happen again. Please give us another try next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Before I went to NOLA, I was told if a restaurant has an item with debris on it, get it.
So when I saw the Debris burger, I had to order it.
WOW!!
The debris is a gravy made from pot roast drippings and includes chunks of some of the most tender pot roast I have ever had.
I love the fact that one of the sides is tater tots.
A great selection of beer including many local breweries.
The server was great providing us suggestions of things to do off the normal tourist spots.

GF66 it is great to hear when our team goes above and beyond. There is so many things to see in our city. We want to make sure your trip is amazing. See you next time you are in the area.