After taking a cruise from New Orleans, we decided to stay a couple days at Harrahs.
The room was very nice. SPACIOUS AND COMFORTABLE. There was even an in room coffee pot (they seem to be getting extinct lately), They have a Ruth Chris Steak house.
In addition to the steak house the casino has numerous restaurants ranging from the buffet,to Bamboo, an oriental and even a very good sandwich shop called McCallister's. From Harrhs you are also within walking distance to Manning's Restaurant. You have a lot of food choices
that are all handy to the hotel
There is a tunnel that takes yiou across the street to the casino. When we were there the weather was gorgeous, but in inclement weather the tunnel would be very useful.
The front desk and conceirge were very helpful. They arranged transportation
back to the airport for us,
The hotel is located within walking distance of the ports and also very accessible to the
buses and streetcars. New Orleans has a lot of interesting places to see and the street car is
a fun way to do it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com and Booking.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans